End game

The day came where the two weeks is gonna end and the day of that jairam gonna remember till his death. Rithick woke up  with anxity he couldn't able to sleep all night only closed his eyes on dawn. Lakshmi also woke up with tension, what is the final game of her daughter. Jairam did everyday chiors but his employees can see the extra coldness in his auro. He don't have any family and also heard that his wife divorced him but went missing in few days, Nobody knows her whereabouts.

In the middle of all people tension you know what hanu is doing sleeping soundly on the queen sized bed. Nandhini warned her to get up before going to take bath but the words never seems to enter hanu's ears.

Lakshmi scrolled at the scene "I'm freaking out there but here she was sleeping happily without worries."

She went to bed and removed her bedsheet harshly making her whine and slowly open her eyes "what is it mom?" She asked yawning.

"Don't you know today is important day and here you're sleeping happily." Hanu raised her eyebrows in confusion then realization hit her.

"Exactly,I told her same aunty." Nandu said as she was full dressed in work attire.

"It's okay mom. Let me take a peaceful shower! Take a chill pill mom." Saying this she went to her room to get ready for the day.

"How the hell I'm gonna relax today?!" She cursed before walking out of the door and went towards God statue and started doing Pooja. "God, Today is very important day in our life. Please do it as planned and after all this gone I will take my husband to you & give his hair as offerings at time of daughter marriage. Please God..." Lakshmi prayed joining her hands infront of God statue.

"Seriously woman! It's your wish but offering my hair..." Narayana asked sitting beside her.

"It's for your lovely daughter wedding only na..Don't quarrel with me infront of God. Even we have a board meeting today, I want to have peaceful mind in the morning.." turning to her Pooja.

"Whatever you say..." It's not like I have any option, he wanted to say this words but shut his mouth and prayed to god for the good day. As soon as she done with her Pooja they heard a cry for her.

"Ma,pini ... I'm hungry. Where is everyone? I'm hungry..." They heard hanu yell from dining table.

"Here come your princess! Here I'm praying for her marriage and she still whins like child for food. This all because of your pampering..." Lakshmi got up to get food from kitchen.

"She's saying as if I'm only one pampering her! God please help me with my wife, I will even walk your seven hills." Narayana muttered bitterly.

"What are you praying behind me?" He heard Lakshmi voice.

"Nothing,madam. Just complaining about my braty daughter.." he said getting up from floor and walking to dining table where his daughter is very much waiting for him to come. As soon he sat she started eating her food happily, Beside her nandhu was eating her food.

"Hanu, Today we have meeting with Chatterjee's and that hotel people itself so you must be at meeting. It's going to be last one as the construction is in last stage." Her uncle narrated her making her nod while she and nandhu paused her food.

"Even I'm gonna be there with my senior. She told me to attend the meeting with her." Nandhu said.

"Until I will be in the my room don't disturb me." She said to which her uncle nodded but her father raised his eyebrow which she avoided.

Nandhu left early in her car. When they were about to leave, she stood behind not getting into car "umm.. I will go in my car. I have a little work..."