Chapter 7

-Underworld-

The Satan's were gathered discussing the information that Serafall had revealed to them. Apparently Naruto Uzumaki had allied himself with Sona Sitri, though for what specific reason, they don't know. Though Ajuka may have an idea.

"Obviously he didn't join her for power. He's out of her league in terms of power, I'd wager he did it for protection and the ability to remain in Kuoh." Says Ajuka. It wasn't hard for the green haired Satan to deduce being one of the smartest devils alive.

"If it was for protection then why didn't he go with Rias? There was two choices he could have gone with." Says Falbium who had finally arrived.

"There's no point wondering why he chose Serafall's sister. What matters now is asking ourselves how to deal with him." Says Sirzechs.

Since the day of the wedding ceremony the Glasya-Labolas Clan had been demanding justice for the murder or one of their elders which had been killed on Naruto's orders.

"Well there's a few problems with that." Says Ajuka "Even though he killed the elder he was technically attacked first. Secondly even if he is a devil it's clear he isn't allied with the underworld or he would have made himself known to everyone, not just the Phenex."

"There's more." Starts Serafall "You were the only one of us four to attend the wedding ceremony Sirzechs. You didn't mention to us that he had a triple S ranked criminal with him."

"Yes, I apologize for that. The entire fiasco with the wedding along with the sudden appearance of a member of a clan thought dead and the death of an elder made it slip my mind."

"So we're dealing with not just a Rinnegan user but also a triple S ranked criminal." Says Falbium.

It was difficult enough figuring out a way to deal with Naruto, now knowing that he's got a powerful peerage member made it that much more complicated.

"As far as we know yes. If he's got Grimmjow Jeagerjaques it's safe to assume that he's got other powerful members with him as well." Says Ajuka

"Well we know that he's allied with your sister." Falbium says to Serafall "what if we got her to talk to Uzumaki for us. Tell him we want to meet him and see if we can sort all of this out."

Serafall shakes her head negative and replies "And tell him what? The people who had your family killed want to talk to you?"

Sirzechs sighed "You know we didn't want it to happen. The underworld was getting worried that they were becoming too powerful and feared another Rinnegan user would appear. The entire underworld sans the Phenex clan were for their destruction. If we hadn't done it they would have rebelled and done it anyway and another civil war against us would have broken out."

"And look how well that turned out. One managed to survive and it just so happened to be the Rinnegan wielder. There's no doubt in my mind he'll want retribution for what happened." Says Falbium

"Should we classify him as a stray devil?" Asks Serafall

"No, before we do anything rash I want to try and settle this affair peacefully. The meeting of the three factions is coming up, I propose we invite him to attend and hopefully we can reach an understanding." Says Sirzechs "He's less likely to attack if other faction leaders are there as well."

"I guess that could work." Says Ajuka rubbing his chin "Serafall, inform your sister to relay the message to Uzumaki."

She nods her head and disappears in her family's magic circle.

"I should be getting back to work as well." Says Falbium as he heads out the door. Only Sirzechs and Ajuka remained. Noticing the look on the crimson haired Satan's face Ajuka spoke.