Chapter 11

Grimmjow will be using a technique that belonged to another Espada in this chapter just a heads up, and thank you to all of you who are still with me even though it takes me a little longer to update than it used to. Anyways, here's the next chapter for you guys, I hope you enjoy it.

The following day the elders along with the Satan's had called another meeting. All clan heads and ultimate class devils were to attend. It took about half an hour for everyone to be in attendance but soon enough everyone was gathered in the hall where the young devils gathering was supposed to take place.

"If I may ask, why are we all here once more?" Asked lord Phenex as he couldn't understand what they wanted this time. Not like it mattered to him, he already knew what he was going to do. Murmurs broke out as everyone was also wondering the same thing.

Clapping his hands to get everyone's attention the current Lucifer stood up and spoke. "As much as we hoped we wouldn't have to, we're here to begin our war plans." He said with a solemn look. "War is inevitable at this point, it's best to begin the preparations now. And I will repeat myself now since many still say it, we will not be handing over the elders." He repeated, he knew there were some who wanted to give them up but they wouldn't be doing that.

Lord Phenex says nothing but shakes his head. "They're digging their own graves" He thinks to himself. Naruto had told him some powers of the Rinnegan as well as some of the techniques he himself had created and he knew they were beyond the devils.

Having been mentioned one of the elder devils from the Astaroth clan spoke. "This is ridiculous! For all we know the Uzumaki brat could be bluffing, recruit a few people into trying to intimidate us and give into his demands."

"Your concern is noted." Said Falbium "However, in the event that he's not bluffing we do need to be ready. We do not take threats kindly." He knew that Sirzechs and Ajuka wouldn't be worried if the boy didn't mean it, even if he wasn't there himself when the ultimatum had been issued he knew they were being honest. He didn't think that a boy could usurp a dragon god for the sole purpose of only 'intimidating' them.

As the meeting went on Lord Agares had his suspicions confirmed. He had seen first-hand before this that they didn't get much of a say but as this meeting continued it only reinforced the accusation. This entire meeting was basically revolving around the four families related to the Satan's. Anytime any other clan would give their input it was waved off or just 'taken into consideration.'

You'd think that being the rulers of the underworld the Satan's could at least try and make it seem like they were being fair with everyone. As much as he hated marriage contracts he also found it dishonorable how the current Lucifer twisted the rules to screw the Phenex over.

After the Uzumaki had left his estate yesterday he had immediately called an emergency meeting with the clan. He told them all about the offer that was presented and to his surprise, most of them were quick to agree. A fourth of them even said that they would be willing to fight. Looks like Naruto wasn't the only one who wanted the current system in the underworld changed. All it took was one person to speak up and people who were to scared or weak to do anything were all willing.

"If you would all look here." Ajuka says as he presents a hologram of the underworld. Everyone noticed that there were a few places on the map that were a different color than the violet map.

"The places that are colored in blue are key points that will need to be protected. Even though we as devils have a natural healing factor there are some injuries that need to be tended to by our special medicine. That means that all of the facilities where our resources to create them will be prime targets." He explained.

"Naruto Uzumaki is not someone we will be able to beat using force alone." Sirzechs continues. "He currently has as many if not more members on his side than we have devils. Fallen Angels, Devils, and Yokai have all aligned with him. Not to mention his peerage is made up of very powerful members." He explained