Chapter 1♿️

Tyquain Terrell Bowman

"Aye leeky pass me the blunt you fucking up the rotation Crip" Pab said snatching the blunt out of Leeky hand.

"Y'all was so busy in y'all conversation talking bout some stank booty thots so of course ima get more hits in while y'all not paying attention" he replied shrugging his shoulders.

"Mane where Perky at, I don't want no damn blunt I wanna pop some pills Cuh" I said standing up from the curve pulling up my pants a little.

"Mane last I saw him that nigga was running away from that gay boy that's always flirtin' with him and shit"

"Oh you talking bout Tayo" I asked laughing.

I had to punch that nigga a couple times foe tryna flirt with me before. Nigga like 14 anyway fuck he thought this was?

Pab nodded making all 3 of us bust out laughing.

"Mane Q posed to be on his way down hea, but nigga said that shit 26 minutes ago" Leeky stated.

I looked at him and scrunched my eyebrows.

"Nigga why is you keeping track of him?" I asked.

He sucked his teeth before flipping me off.

I was looking around the streets when i seen this fine lil jawn walking down the streets with a blue bandana on.

These my streets. How tf have I not seen her here before?

"Y'all see her fine ass?" I asked them not taking my eyes off the girl.

Pab smacked his teeth.

"I betchu she not even a real Crip, watch this" he said, "AYE NEIGHBORHOOOOOD" he yelled out to her.

"ROLLINGGG" she yelled back before banging her shit.

I was a little taken back by how fast she did the signs and shit.

"Oh shit" Leeky said laughing.

I smiled a little but I wasn't gone rush into a relationship so I'm cool on that one.

"What's ya name shawt?" I asked her and she started to walk closer to us, "and how come I ain't seen you round hea before?"

"My nickname is Noonie y'all ont' gotta know my real name yet, and I just moved down hea" she spoke.

Her voice sounded like she was a lil gangsta.

"You tryna smoke wit us?" Leeky asked her.

She was a little skeptical about before she said anything.

"Yea fasho"

We all sat down on the curb in front of Leeky porch before each taking a pull from the blunt.

"How old You is Crip" I asked her.

"Damn all these questions like y'all the 12 or sum, and I'm 17 cuh" she replied passing the blunt back to Leeky.

"Where you move from?" Pab asked her.

She rolled her eyes before speaking.

"A town called Nunya"

We all nodded our head until I scrunched my eyebrows.

"Where that at?"

"Nunya Damn business" she said while laughing a little.

"Man you cool peeps, we ain't never really hung out with no girls like that" Leeky said standing up from the curve.

"I gotta take a shit don't mind me yall" he spoke before running into his house.

"Aye who that lil Jawn?" Someone yelled from across the street.

"Fuck is to you Crip?" Noonie stood up hold onto the side of her pants.

I saw Q clutch his shit also.

"Q chill she cool cuz" I told him.

He glared at her once more before letting his gun go.

She let hers go also.

She mugged him before taking a seat back down onto the curve.

Jah'Zara A'nae Atiko
(A-nay). (A-Tee-co)

This nigga got me fucked all the way up. But I just met these niggas so ima chill on them.

If you're wondering yes my name is African. I don't like my name that much so everyone just started calling me Noonie.

We all just sat there talking about random shit that came to our minds at the time.

I ain't even gone lie to you i was off the shits.

The nigga Leeky I think gave me a damn edible and now I see monkeys running across the street and them niggas fast as hell.

I checked the time on my phone and it was damn near 2 am.

"Yo I gotta bounce but it was nice cooling wit y'all niggas" I told them standing up from the curb.

"You too sis, we fucks wit you" Q said. I nodded my head. Yea we ain't like each other at first but he ain't that bad.

"Y'all gone be out hea same time tomorrow?" I asked them.

"Mane we hea almost everyday Crip. We ain't got shit else to do" Quan said shrugging his shoulders.

"Bet I'll catch y'all niggas later" I told them before walking back down the street.

They some cool ass crips. I might have some new friends later on but u can't be to quick to trust them. I don't want a remake of what happened last time.