Chapter 19♿️

Jah'Zara Aria Atiko

Jah'Zara Aria Atiko

"What you up in here for?" Some girl with ratchet jail braids came up to me as we were on our free time.

"Killed somebody" I spoke quietly. I honestly just wanted to mind my business, do my time, and get tf out of here.

"Who you kill?"

Damn nosy ass.

"Even if I told you, you wouldn't know who she is" I replied rolling my eyes and looking away from her.

She didn't say anything she just walked away. I sighed in relief before standing up and grabbing a basketball shooting around a little.

Sooner or later it was time for us to go back to our cells. I placed the basketball on the cart with the rest before walking back to my cell.

I sat on the hard ass bed before picking up my marker and writing on the wall. Day 27 In this bitch. Noonie was here thots.

Time went by and by and it just felt like I been in this bitch forever. But why hasn't anybody come to bail me out yet, at least why my sister hasn't? She know damn well I would've bailed her out as soon as possible no matter how much money.

Do you wanna know the crazy part?? My cell mate is a whole male. I'm just glad this nigga didn't try to rape me or we would've fighting up in this bitch and that's on Naybahood.

He soon walked in just staring at me before laying on the bottom bunk. "How long you gotta stay here for?" I asked him.

"Ion know they think I killed my two best friends and my trials in December" he
spoke.

"Ion know they think I killed my two best friends and my trials in December" he spoke

"When my sister comes to bail me out I'll bail you" I told him. "Why?" He asked. "You're the only one that kept me sane, plus I can tell u didn't kill yo friends you seem like a killer but not that dark".

He smiled. "Thank you"

I nodded my head smiling back. "Come here" he told me. I furrowed my eyebrows getting off the top bunk and walking towards him.

He pulled me into a kiss. I was caught off guard but I kissed back. I ain't have no dick in so long and I pray to god that his dick ain't little.

I straddled him as we began tongue kissing wrestling for dominance. Eventually he pulled his pants down and lemme tell you WOO CHILD HIS DICK WAS NOT LITTLE.

Ian gone cap I was scared as hell until he rammed into me off guard.

(Y'all prolly wouldn't want a scene since this is a Quando book)

I fell next to him out of breath. "Damn guhh" He said breathing heavily. I smiled. That dick felt so good we gone have to do this more often, but i did feel bad. Wait I shouldn't Quan knew what he was doing when he cheated so fuck.

Finna be a bad bitch in here till I get to be a bad bitch in public again.