Chapter 4♿️

Jah'Zara Aria Atiko

"Your sister coming down here today" My mother said as I was still laying in bed

I quickly jumped up.

"Forreal? What time?" I asked smiling.

"In about an hour or so" she replied before walking out my room.

I squealed and went to go FaceTime her.

"Momma must've told you I was coming huh?" She asked once she answered the call.

I nodded my head still smiling.

If you didn't know, my sister is older than be by 2 years, so she is 19 almost 20. She moved out around 18 when she found a modeling gig that paid her good money.

She told me once she was financially stable she was gonna take me in with her.

I haven't seen her since then but we FaceTime or text here and there.

"I'm about 40 mins away, I can't wait to see you though" she said smiling.

"I can't wait to see yo ugly ass too" I replied putting my phone onto the charger.

"Stop cappin cause you know I'm poppin" she said feeling herself a little too much.

Oh and there is one more thing... THIS BITCH BLOOD.

"Ima call you right back momma calling me"

"Ight see you later Clood love you"

"Love you too Brip" she said before hanging up.

I checked the time and it was around 5:20 . Shii I mine as well head out now.

I put on my blue 12's and grabbed my blue bandana before taking my phone off the charger and heading out.

I walked down the street as usual to see all them niggas laughing and joking round.

I cross the street before dapping everybody up.

"Waddup Noonie" Pab greeted.

"Wasscraccin" I replied.

"What's the moves foe today niggas?" I asked them as they continued to smoke their own separate blunt.