Chapter 17♿️

Jah'Zara Aria Atiko

Jah'Zara Aria Atiko

"Why y'all didn't go with Quan to go see the manager?" I asked the boys as them and my sister came into my room.

"What u mean? We ain't have to-" Q got cut off by Leeky.

"We ain't feel like going We was all tired" he spoke up.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

" He not with his manager is he huh? Where is he really at?" I asked him.

"With the manager" Leeky responded looking to the left.

When u do that you're lying.

"I know you lying cuh so just tell me" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Where he at Leeky?" Visa said death glaring him.

He sighed before answering, "with the manager I just said that" he raised his voice a lil.

Bet he wanna play games lets play.

I called Quan only for it to go straight to voicemail. This nigga must've forgot I was crazy. Not just crazy but crazy crazy.

I checked for his location to see that his stupid ass had it on.

"He got his location on. Finna do a quick ghetto ass pop up" I told Visa standing up. She nodded and got up smiling also.

"Bruh y'all doing the most sit down" Perc added in his lil 2 pennies.

I glared at him so he can shut the fuck up.

I grabbed my keys leaving the hotel with Visa behind me as we go into the car. The boys were following us also.

I followed the location pulling up to a medium sized the house. The location turned off but it was already too late since I was already here.

I laughed quietly to myself. If this nigga cheating I'm letting this glock 27 blow and that's on Naybahood.