Italy trip

This is extra-long chapter! It's a special chapter with their first kiss~ Also I always wanted to visit Italy. It looks so beautiful (Not including the hot mafia I imagine there is ;)). Y/n- Your name.

Y/n always liked trips to overseas. It was always exciting to see new cities.

The armed detective agency accepted a job request from the police to find a bomb that a criminal they caught hid in Venice Italy. Kunikida agreed happily saying Italy was well known for its neaty life style. The others didn't mind either.

So now y/n was sitting near Atsushi and Kunikida tapping his foot impatiently across them on the plane. Of course only one person was missing making Kunikida's nerves dance even when he's missing. "Where is Dazai??? He was supposed to be here fifteen minutes ago!"

As if on a cue they heard Dazai's voice laughing and yelling with another voice. Dazai entered running into the plane. "You're so slow slug! Put a bit of effort in it chibi!" Chuuya almost flew inside with his gravity ability after Dazai. "Come here you bandages wasting device! I will f kill you!!!"

Y/n's eyes lit up. "Chuuya! Over here Chuuya!" She waved at him while Atsushi got nervous from Chuuya's stare.

Chuuya palmed mentally. He walked straight into Dazai's trap. He just wanted to go back to the port mafia after his mission but Dazai just had to appear. The bustard slapped his hat off and run away.

"Chuuya I missed you!!" Y/n was really glad to see Chuuya. They didn't see each other over a week. Y/n was so bored without teasing Chuuya.

Kunikida hit the armrest with his fist. "I won't allow it!! No detective will date a mafia rat! Y/n you mustn't fall into Chuuya's Nakahara trap!" Y/n held her cheeks mockingly. "But he already trapped me. I couldn't resist to his seducing." Chuuya's eyebrow twitched. "It's a lie! I never seduced you!" Chuuya blushed after saying it.

Dazai was laughing even more now. "Y/n chan be careful. You're giving him ideas and by his blush I think he likes it~"

"Shut up mackerel! How about the idea I will punch your bandage waste face!" Chuuya tried to hit Dazai in the face while Dazai avoided. Chuuya and Dazai kept fighting and yelling at each other for over ten minutes. Well mostly Chuuya's yelling.

The plane's doors closed. The plane took off. "DAZAI!!!" Chuuya was almost on last of his nerves. Dazai innocently smiled at him. "What is the matter Chuuya? You're scaring the people here." "You know f well about what I'm talking about! You lured me in here on purpose! Don't even try to deny it bastard!" "Nah I don't deny it." "I will kill you!!!"

Y/n even though she liked Chuuya she started to get tired of their screaming. Y/n had evil glint in her eyes. 'I have a great idea! We just need a doctor.'

Y/n called on her phone to Yosano. She told her everything about Chuuya and Dazai. Yosano told her to put her on speaker. "Hello gentlemen this is Yosano speaking. I have great news. I decided to give you a present. The first one who speaks up will get a free of charge medical treatment from me."

Everybody had a horrified look on their faces. Even Chuuya. After that the flight was silent.

The plane landed smoothly at the airport of Venice. Chuuya tried to book a flight back but the stuff told him all flights full until next week. Then Chuuya tried to kill Dazai again. Y/n was eventually able to convince Kunikida to let Chuuya ride with them on their private plane. Kunikida agreed only if Chuuya will stay near them so he could supervise him.

They rode on a tour bus to examine the city. Y/n smiled. 'The city look so beautiful and those water canals look so romantic.' She imagined how a date with Chuuya would look on a gondola at evening. Y/n blushed.