For love

Slight mature content (Which I love so much writing ;)). This chapter is quite romantic. I was really enjoying writing it especially pervy Chuuya. Y/n- Your name.

 Y/n was sitting in the armed detective agency in front a client. The man was smiling at her all this time and y/n didn't really liked that smile.

Y/n tried to smile politely. "I was told you asked for me specifically. How can I help you?" Y/n had a feeling she saw him somewhere before.

The client looked y/n over. "I need a bodyguard. There is a group that targets me because of my company." "I'm sorry sir but I work as a detective not a bodyguard. You can ask someone else."

Y/n was about to walk away when he caught her arm. "Darling you really can't get the hints? Look ever since I saw you in the cafe in this area I just knew I have to get you. So how about it? Spend a day with me and believe me I can give you allot of good things."

Y/n was pissed and disgusted at his bold gesture. 'Now I remember where I saw this bustard. It was the guy who kept staring at me when I was on a date with Chuuya at the cafe near the agency.'

Y/n roughly shook his hand off her arm. "No thank you. I have a boyfriend with whom I'm satisfied with." The client grabbed her arm again more forcefully this time. "It's batter if you do what I say dear. I have many connections in this city and many chicks would've wanted to be in your place." Y/n was imagining many ways to hurt him. Maybe she could unleash Kunikida on him telling him the client is a spy of port mafia.

Y/n shook his hand off her again more roughly then she intended. The client fell of the sofa shocked. "How dare you?! Just wait and see! You will hear from me! You will beg for my forgiveness." With that the client left. Y/n sweat dropped. 'This guy has some serious issues.'

Y/n finished her work at the agency early. Y/n hoped she could meet Chuuya by chance and tease him until he will agree to go on a night date with her.

Chuuya and Tachihara Michizou stood before Mori in his office. Mori gave them a job to go catch a girl that his acquaintance offered a large sum of money on her head. Chuuya wondered who that girl who was worth so much money was. 'I just hope this job won't take long it sounds more tiring then just boring.'

Y/n walked on her way home passing on propose next to places she saw Chuuya allot at.

Unknown to y/n Chuuya followed Tachihara right to where y/n was. Chuuya didn't bother to look at the photo of the girl that Tachihara had. Chuuya assumed it was some runaway lover. When they stopped on a roof near y/n Chuuya took a glance at the photo wishing it wasn't who he thought. His eyes widened. 'Shit it is who I thought. The port mafia hunting y/n.'

Chuuya lost himself for a moment. He was a loyal port mafia trusted executive yet he had to hunt y/n which made unpleasant feeling in his chest. Moreover Chuuya wondered why that man even wanted y/n. That thought made his blood boil. Chuuya sighed. How y/n always managed somehow to mess up his day?

Tachihara didn't bother to wait for Chuuya who was lost in his inner conflict and jumped down. Tachihara landed in front y/n smirking. "Sorry girl but you're coming with us."

Y/n looked surprised at Tachihara. What the port mafia wants with her? Is it some surprise from Chuuya for her?

Chuuya landed next to Tachihara with his gravity ability. Chuuya frowned. "What you did this time y/n?" "Me? Walking home hoping to meet you?" Y/n tried to smile at Chuuya but stopped when she saw how serious he was.

Tachihara laughed. "Wait so we are hunting your secret girlfriend Chuuya? This is priceless!" Y/n tensed. 'Hunting? Why the f port mafia hunts me?' Chuuya gritted his teeth. "Y/n fight me with all your strength." Y/n was surprised and a bit hurt Chuuya was ready to hurt her. But he was a member in the port mafia before he met her so y/n can understand him.

"Ice heart zero plus." Y/n materialized ice katana in her hand. "Let's play then Chu Chu." Tachihara swung his knife at y/n. "Don't forget me!" Y/n blocked Tachihara's knife. Chuuya sent a kick to y/n's head. Y/n jumped back avoiding them both.

Y/n smiled. Chuuya was a really strong fighter and that's why she knew he wasn't serious with her now. Y/n kept avoiding and blocking their attacks.

When Chuuya gotten close enough to y/n he grabbed her waist pulling y/n to his body surprising her. Y/n blushed feeling Chuuya's slightly sweaty well built body against her. "You always somehow mess up my day crazy girl. Hold on tight." Chuuya jumped with y/n using his gravity ability far away from Tachihara.

Y/n and Chuuya landed near a river on the grass. Y/n looked speechless at Chuuya. 'Why? He knew me just a few weeks but he was in the mafia for years probably. So why he saved me?'

"Why you saved me Chuuya?" Chuuya thought y/n was about to tease him but he saw true confusion in her eyes. "Tch. What kind of lame boyfriend I will be if I just hurt my girlfriend like a coward." Y/n knew it was excuse to cover up Chuuya's embarrassment. "I see. I'm glad Chu Chu saved me like a prince~" "Don't call me like that!"

Y/n and Chuuya set by the river both thinking what to do next. None had any information on mori's acquaintance.

Cold night wind blew. Y/n shivered. Y/n wore short clothes exposing her to the night air.

Chuuya saw it from the corner of his eye and took off his coat putting it on y/n's shoulders. Y/n blushed enjoying Chuuya's scent from the coat. She warped herself in his coat. "Thanks."

After a while y/n kept shivering. Chuuya sighed and set closer to y/n wrapping his arms around her. Y/n blushed harder feeling warmer in his embrace. For few moments both of them enjoyed each other's warmth in peace listening to their breaths.

Y/n nuzzled Chuuya's neck. "Why did you saved me? You will be hunted too now by the mafia." "You really don't get it?" Y/n pondered for a moment. "You wanted to keep me for sexual needs?" Chuuya chocked slightly getting redder. "No!! Don't make everything into perverted things again!"

Y/n kissed his lips gently enjoying its softness and wetness. "And what if I do?" Chuuya held y/n closer to his body crushing her beasts against him. Chuuya warped both of them in his coat. "If you do I might take advantage of it."

Y/n showed clear lust in her eyes. She couldn't resist Chuuya low seductive voice. Y/n felt Chuuya body heat making her own body boil. 'Chuuya's smell is intoxicating. It pulls me more into him. Into his hard muscular chest.' Y/n felt herself loosing into the heat of desire.

Chuuya kissed y/n's neck slowly with wet kissing making sure to drag his tongue over sensitive spots. Y/n moaned from the pleasure she felt. Chuuya bite on her shoulder blade sucking on the spot. "Chuuya! It feels good! More!" Chuuya smirked against her body. "Aren't you a greedy one."

Chuuya moved his head lover in front of y/n's breasts. He started to suck on her nipples twisting it with his tongue. Y/n moaned louder not controlling her voice anymore. She brushed her fingers through his silky hair pulling him closer. Chuuya sucked one nipple and rubbed the other breast with his hand roughly.

Y/n felt her lower stomach getting tighter until she felt the strongest pleasure. "Chuuya!!" Y/n cummed.

Y/n leaned against Chuuya feeling peace with him. Chuuya titled y/n's head towards him with his finger. "Do you understand now the reason for saving you?" Y/n looked in his eyes searching the answer she was hoping to find.

Chuuya smiled lovingly. "I love you y/n." Those words made y/n kiss him passionately. She felt such a strong joy that she thought it was a dream. Such a sweet dream. Y/n broke the kiss. "I love you Chuuya." They stared into each other's eyes communicating without words.

Y/n and Chuuya set together hugging and fell asleep together in Chuuya's coat by the river.

At morning it was decided Y/n will wait by the river for a call from Chuuya while he will go to the port mafia to settle things. Y/n trusted Chuuya and waited for him.

Chuuya was arrested by the guards of port mafia that led him to Mori. After telling Mori why he couldn't complete the mission Mori decided to cancel the mission since he owed a favor to Chuuya.

Chuuya found the client who offered a bounty on y/n. Chuuya threated him so Strong that the client moved his company's base to other city.

Chuuya came back to y/n. They went together to the cafe near the agency while y/n teased Chuuya about last night.

Y/n and Chuuya said I love you for the first time.