Lover's rivalry

I just loved writing this chapter (especially the teasing ;)). This chapter has slight mature content. Y/n- Your name.

Y/n and Ranpo stood at the president's office. The president gave them a special mission. He insisted they will do it perfectly since the client paying a high money sum.

Y/n wondered why she was picked instead of Dazai or Kunikida. They worked much longer in the armed detective agency then her. 'I spouse I should trust the president's judgment.'

The president gave Ranpo the file of the mission. "We are asked to retrieve a golden statue of a monkey. Our client said the statue was stolen by a criminal organization. By the information we have its whereabouts is in abandoned tower in the city."

Y/n sighed. Just when she wanted to go visit Chuuya the mission popped out.

Dazai who eavesdropped them showed y/n thumbs up when they walked out of the president's office. "Don't worry y/n maybe you will hear from Chuuya very soon~" Y/n looked at Dazai suspiciously. "What have you done?" Dazai batted his eyelashes innocently. "Usual things I do y/n chan."

Y/n and Ranpo walked to the tower looking around for any possible culprits on the way.

Ranpo had excited glint in his eyes. "I smell the sweet smell of a mystery! I think we will finish this mission until evening." "You already figured it out?" Y/n was always amazed at how quickly Ranpo could solve mysteries without any ability even though he thought he had one.

They walked inside a tall old brick tower. The inside was old looking as the outside.

"Akutagawa hurry up! I wanna finish with this shitty mission quickly." Y/n turned around happily to see Chuuya and Akutagawa. When Chuuya noticed her he blushed surprised. Chuuya tried to hide it with pulling his hat down a bit. "What the armed detective agency doing here?"

Ranpo looked them over calculating a curse of action. "Mission to retrieve a statue. You?" Chuuya smirked. "Looks like we have the same mission."

Akutagava activated his ability rashomon and attacked them. "Ice heart zero plus." Y/n froze rashomon's tentacles. "And here I thought you wanted to ask me out on a date Chu Chu." Chuuya frowned blushing. "Don't call me like that! And as if I will ask you on a date in this shitty place."

Akutagawa was shocked his superior talked like that to someone. Chuuya's strange behavior around y/n started to make him nervous. Even more then drunk Atsushi hugging him all evening. Akutagawa shuddered remembering Atsushi's drunk smile.

Chuuya smirked. "Anyway I will be taking the statue while you little kids play over here." Chuuya activated his gravity ability to walk on the wall up to the top of the tower.

Y/n watched Chuuya blushing. 'His ability truly is amazing. Also his silky ginger hair looks kind of sexy when it's all messy without gravity.'

Ranpo tapped her forehead. "Earth to y/n! Go after Chuuya and I will take care of Akutagawa." "You will? How?" Ranpo smiled evilly. "I have the perfect plan." Y/n shagged. "If you say so." One thing she learned in the agency is to always trust Ranpo when he says he has a plan.

Y/n used ice on her hands and legs to stick to the wall to climb up.

Akutagave was about to attack when Ranpo took out a photo out of his pocket. Akutagava's eyes widened in horror. "This can't be!" Ranpo laughed sinisterly. "It can! This is a photo of Atsuahi feeding you a strawberry cake while hugging you when he's shirtless!" "You bustard! The shitty tiger was drunk! It wasn't my fault!" "I don't care about it. While you attacked us before I used that moment to send that photo to a friend of mine and told him to spread it through port mafia if he won't see me today." "I will do as you say."

Y/n climbed as fast as she could but Chuuya was still far ahead of her. 'I need a plan.' Mischievous idea popped in her mind. Y/n jumped towards Chuuya with all her force.

Y/n caught Chuuya. She wrapped her arms around his neck and legs around his hips.

Chuuya blushed dark red. "What the f are you doing?! Get off me!" Y/n pouted. "You want me to get hurt? How cruel." "Just use your ice to stick to the wall. Now get off!" Y/n ignored Chuuya and moved her face closer to his.

Y/n rubbed her cheek against his. "Chuuya play with me~" Y/n felt Chuuya's body stiffening. 'Good it works.' "Go play with someone else crazy girl!" Y/n pressed herself closer to Chuuya.

Chuuya felt y/n's soft breasts on his back while feeling his member in his pants getting harder. Chuuya swallowed hard. He knew y/n was doing it on purpose to distract him.

Y/n blew gently in Chuuya's ear. "Don't you like it?" Chuuya shivered. Y/n licked his ear slowly making Chuuya almost slip down. "Cut this shit off already!" "Cut what off? I'm just helping you to clean yourself~" Y/n licked from his ear to his neck stopping at some spots to suck on it.

Chuuya moaned. "F if you keep doing it I might fall." Y/n smirked. "You mean that?" She bit on his neck sucking hard on the spot. Chuuya moaned again hard getting lost in his pleasure. His ability stopped working.

Y/n kicked him down away from the wall while she sticked herself back to the wall with ice. "Don't worry Chu Chu you should lend harmlessly with your ability!" Y/n winked at Chuuya's surprised still blushing face.

Chuuya landed easily on the ground near Akutagawa. Chuuya stared at the ground. "She tricked me." He a merciless port mafia executive was beaten by a girl's seducing. "Chuuya san? Are you listening? What happened?" "Akutagawa women are very dangerous. Remember it." Akutagawa nodded confused.

Ranpo walked out of the tower. Chuuya wanted to stop him but Akutagawa told him Ranpo held information that could destroy the mafia's image forever so they let him go.

Y/n got into the top floor. Six men were guarding the statue. Y/n materialized ice katana in her hand. She easily defeated all of them. Y/n took the statue and threw it out of window for Ranpo to catch like he told her to do.

Ranpo caught the statue and ran off while y/n took the long way down by the stairs.

Chuuya waited for her. Chuuya told Akutagawa to leave without questions and so he did.

Chuuya caught y/n's arm. "Where is the statue?" "I don't have it anymore." "Then where is it then?" "Secret~" Y/n winked at him. Chuuya sighed. "You really played a dirty trick on me back there." "All fair in fight and love~" Chuuya smirked. "Is that so?"

Chuuya wrapped his arms around y/n turning her around and pressing her back to him. He nuzzled y/n's neck earning a shiver from her. "Now it's your turn crazy girl." Y/n looked at him with lust in her eyes. Chuuya just looked too handsome now with his naughty look for y/n.

Chuuya licked the crock of her neck. "Now I think I will try to be more creative." Chuuya rubbed y/n's breasts gently making her moan. "I won't stop until you will tell me where the statue is." Chuuya rubbed y/n's breasts harder.

Y/n felt her body on fire getting burned by all the pleasure she is feeling. Y/n felt her knees gave up while feeling Chuuya's strong hands stroking her breasts. "Ahh! Chuuya!" Chuuya pinched her nipples. "You just need to tell me where the statue is." Y/n was so lost in her pleasure she didn't heard him. Chuuya twisted her nipples and pulled making pleasurable shiver go through y/n's body.

Y/n started to feel very hot and sensitive to every stroke of Chuuya's fingers on her mounds. "Ahh! I feel weird! Chuuya don't stop!" "With pleasure." Chuuya rubbed and squeezed y/n's breasts harder until y/n felt herself Cumming. "Chuuya!!!" Chuuya cummed too. She felt her body falling. Two strong arms caught her and polled her closer to Chuuya. Chuuya hugged her smirking in her ear. "Why I have a feeling it wasn't even a torture for you."

After some moments when y/n was able to relax her heavy breathing she smiled lovingly at Chuuya. "It was the best torture I had." "I figured. So where is the statue?" "At the armed detective agency. I was only the distraction while Ranpo brought it back to the agency." "Mischievous crazy girl."

Ranpo delivered the statue back to their client. Dazai asked him where is y/n. Ranpo told him she was on a date with Chuuya.

Dazai smiled. It was a good idea to offer the client to hire some members from port mafia as well especially Chuuya. 'You welcome y/n~'

Y/n and Chuuya cummed together for the first time.