Chapter 4

After Blue leaves, I head downstairs. Max was sitting on the couch smoking a blunt. I'm surprised they didn't have a big argument." Hey babe." I kiss him.

" What's up." He sounds angry. But for what?

" What's the matter?" He puts down his blunt and looks at
me.

" Gee, I don't know. A man that is deeply love with my girlfriend, that I really like and really care about was spooning in my house, in my room, in my bed."

" It wasn't even like that. He just came over to take care of me."

Max was getting madder by the minute. Max didn't care. Nothing could ease the anger he was feeling right now. "I don't give a damn. I was coming back shortly. If it was that serious I would of stayed with you...He's not allowed back over here."

" WHAT?!!! Max you're overreacting."

" Overrea-. Red get the fuck out my face right now."

" Damn, I was just trying to talk to you but fuck it."

" What did you say?"

" You heard me."

Max approaches Red. He takes another puff then blows out the smoke. He slaps her onto the floor.

Red looks at him with pain, sorrow and neglect. He regret hit her.

" Red!...Red I'm sorry." I run upstairs into the gueas room
and then into the closet. I cry and cry.

" Red. Come out. Come out wherever you are." He takes a long gulp of his beer. " Red!...Are you under the bed?" He checks. " Noo. Where are you? You little
bitch." He stands in front of the closet. I cover my mouth. The door slowly opens.

" Hey. Come to daddy." I just stay there looking at him. "What did I tell you about being rude to daddy. Now come here!"

He heads into the closet and drags me out.

" Daddy Noooooo!!!" I scream.

    My eyes fly open. Tears roll down my cheeks. My phone starts to ring. Who's calling me? I quickly answer the phone once I see it's Blue.

"Hello?" I answer softly.

" What's wrong?" He asked. How did you know something was wrong?

" Nothing." I lie. I don't want to worry him.

" Yes it is." He says softly.

" I'm fine." My voice cracks then I sniff.

" Red, I know something is wrong. Either you come over here or I come over there. I'm not taking no for an answer." 

I sniff again. "No." I say quickly. "I'll come over there. See you in a minute."

"Okay, I'll wait for you."

"Okay. Bye Blue." I whisper then hang up. I take a deep breath then wipe my tears. After I'm situated I get up and get out the closet.

" Going somewhere?" Max asked me when I stepped out. He was sitting on my bed.

" Yes. I'm going to see Blue." I told him.

"No, you're staying here." He replied then stood up.

"No.I'm going to see Blue. I want to see him." I try and walk towards the door.

He pushes me into the wall. "Over my dead body." He punched her in the face. "Why you want to go see him? Huh? Are you in love with him or something? Huh?"