Chapter 6:

" Hey beautiful." Blue was only wearing black gym shorts. They were hanging off his hips a little. Red couldn't fight it anymore. She grabbed his face and kissed him. He grabbed her waist and kissed her back. Their tongues were doing the tango.

   Blue finally pulled away and looked into her eyes. He's never seen that look before. She wanted him. In a sexual manner and another matter but couldn't figure it out at the moment.

The atmosphere had changed. He picked her up and continued kissing her.

    He burst through the door and put her on the bed. He knew she wanted him to make love to her. He wanted to make love to her. So he took his time with her. Blue took off her shoes, and untied her robe. He almost stop breathing at the beautiful sight.

She had on a blue corset and lace boy shorts. She put her knees up and Blue got in between. Red could feel his boner through her underwear. It made her even hotter.

    Blue kissed her neck, breasts, stomach and bellybutton. She squirmed under his soft kisses. He bit the top of her underwear and slowly peeled it off her body. Her vagina glistened. Blue started at the bottom and licked his tongue all the way to her clit. 

" Ahh!" She moaned as her body tingled at the contact. Blue did it again and again. She tasted sweet. He spread her vagina lips open and flicked his tongue extremely fast on her clit.

She couldn't take it. Blue inserted 2 fingers inside of her. Her juices dripped down his fingers.

" Blue I'm coming! I'm coming!" Red arched her back and threw her head back.

" Ahh!" She moaned as she came long and hard. She went limp. Blue kissed her all over as she caught her breath.

" I bet you he doesn't make you come like that." Blue smiled.

Red blushed and shook her head. " No he doesn't."

" Red are you sure you want this
or is this something to get back at him?"

" No, Blue I want this. Make love to me please, I've been fighting this urge for too long. I don't know what it is but you make up this feeling."

He stares in to her eyes then smiles. " I hope you're ready."

" For what?"

Blue slowly slides into Red. Her eyes grow big as she takes in all of him.

" Wait. Slow down. You're too big." She whispers.

Blue closes his eyes. He has been
dreaming about this moment forever. She wanted him and Blue knew that this isn't an in the moment type deal either. Red closed her eyes to savor this moment.

" You okay? Do you want me to stop?" He whispered.

" No. Please don't." Red wrapped her legs around his waist. Blue started going in and out very slowly. His soft moaning almost drove her crazy. She closed her eyes to feel him. His touch, his bite, his kisses. They were heaven. They didn't bring back any memories or burning pains. He felt amazing.

" Oh Blue. Don't stop." She whispered in his ear. Blue almost came. Her vagina gripped his penis so tightly. He already had an achingly hard erection from eating her out. This reminded him of when she was young. She needed love. She needed to feel it. He sped up a little bit. Red thought that licking the bowl clean was something. It had nothing on what he was doing to her right now. Blue slowly rotated his hips and went slightly deeper to hit her g-spot. She scratched his back and bit her lip.

   Red moaned with every stroke. Even though he was going at a gentle semi fast pace, she couldn't take it. Red rolled over and got on top of him.

" Enough. Now it's my turn to love you." Red bit his neck. Blue smirked. What was her little self going to do? Red didn't know how to ride. Or did she? Red repositioned herself on his
long shaft. She tightened her thighs on either side of his legs and placed her hands on his chest. After Red got used to him once again, she began to ride him slowly. Grinding her hips around and around. Blue was surprised. She had her head thrown back and her mouth wide open moaning. She tightened her muscles.

" Shit!" Blue groaned through gritted teeth. He was trying to sit still but she was riding him to good.

" Are you okay?" She stopped riding him for a second. She was out of breath.

Blue sat up. " Yes. I just couldn't take it, but I'm good now." He kisses her deeply once again.

 She wrapped her arms around his neck and begin riding him again. Neither one of them wanted to come but the first nut is always slippery. Blue grabbed her hips and thrusted up as she came down. She scratched his back and it drove him crazy. He bit her neck in response and she
dug her nails deeper. Blue couldn't take it anymore he laid her on her back and went as fast as he could. Grunting in pure pleasure. Red was close. At that tension, she started to remember  all that made her so horny.

" Just like that! Don't stop! I'm coming! I'm going come!" Red moaned. It was so intense Red begin to cry.

" Red...Red...Oh Red..." Blue moaned out loud. He didn't care if it made him a wimp. He was making love to the woman he loved, he vagina was just right, she needed him and he needed her. He thought of all that tension and all the times he wanted to make love to her. Blue went all the way in Red and pulled out. He kept doing and kept doing. Her walls gripped him tightly as they started contracting.

"Blue..oh blue." She whimpered.

"Oh fuck, Red." Blue moaned. They both we're holding on to the pleasure that one another gave each other. Red was moaning with every stroke and so was Blue. "Come with me, Red."

Red's body tensed up and like he pushed a button she detonated all over him.

"Ahh!" She moaned and screamed at the intensity of her orgasm.

Her and Blue came together. He had his head in the crook of her neck. She had him in so much pleasure he didn't know which noise to make that match the feeling. He looked up at her.

" Why are you crying? Do you regret what we just did?"

" No. I don't know why I'm crying. I don't regret it. I loved it. It was amazing. I'm just overwhelmed and frustrated."

" About what?"

She looks down him. " When I find out. I'll let you know." She kisses him. " I love you."

" I love you too."

     It's really dark outside when I'm awakened by a banging sound. I tighten my robe and walk out the room. " Who's at the door?"

" You're fucking boyfriend."

" Blue. You need to calm down first. Don't hurt him."

" And Why shouldn't I?"

" Because I still love him."

Blue takes a deep breath. "Alright. I won't hurt him but if he try some dumb shit, I'm whipping that
ass." Blue opens his front door.