Chapter 25:

They walk inside with their guns and flashlight leading the way.

" Holy shit." The detective coughs. It smells like death in here." Nasty ass bastard."

" You ain't lying." The detective walks outside and throws up.

" You okay man."

" I'm fine man." He wipes his mouth and holds out his hand. " I just never smelt anything so bad."

It smells like old collar greens. The place looks a mess. It's dirty clothes everywhere, dirty dishes, molded food, broken glass, empty beer bottles and cigarette buds.

" He hasn't been home in a while."

" You ain't lying. Which one you want? Top or bottom."

" I'm scared to see what upstairs looks like." He looked so serious.

" Alright I'll take upstairs."Blue heads upstairs slowly. " Max? If you are here. Please show yourself."

He takes step by step. Finally, he reaches the top. He slowly walks down the hallway.

" Max?" He looks into every room. It's all a mess. Beds are turned upside down and clothes are everywhere. He walks into what he thinks is Red's room. He sees her clothes everywhere and there's broken glass to a picture frame. He looks for the picture. Voila. He found it. It's a picture of Red and Blue when they went to Homecoming. He takes the picture out. Damn he missed her so fucking much, even though its only been almost two days. He folds the picture up and puts it in his pocket.

" Find anything man?"

" No." They walk downstairs. " So what now?"

" We have to call it off Blue."

" What?! No! You can't. He's going to kill her."

" Blue we have nothing else."

He shakes his head and then thinks for a minute. He is going to find a way. I got to save her. We can't stop now. I have to save her. I have to. I miss her so much. I have to save her. Now! Before it's too late. The voices echoed in his head. Blue snapped his fingers. " I got it."

" What?"

" I remember I had met his mom in the hospital. She was feeling very ill but she was alright just old aging. I had asked if she had a son and she said yes. I asked what's her name and she said Max. I began to tell her about her son and she told me about his life as a child. He loved X files CSI and all types of investigation things. He would watch every single episode, he did forensics in high school and did Forensics for two years in college. So he knows what he's doing. The place is a mess, so it seems like he hasn't been here ever since he has been locked up. But I remember this one case we had. It was these people that we had been searching for forever but we could never catch them because they were always on the run but we eventually caught them. People spotted them and they said they don't know which way they went, so we called in the dogs. The dogs sniffed around and we eventually caught them. So what I'm saying is that, he broke out of prison, came home, took off his suit, threw it away in the trashcan because his house would be the last place we looked, he figured that I got 48 hours before they call in a search, the trash man should be here by the time we look." Blue walks around to find a trashcan somewhere. He walks outside to the end of the driveway to the trashcan and digs through it. Nothing but then he removes the trash bag and hits the jackpot. " Bingo."

The detective claps his hands in astonishment. " Wow. I would have never thought of it like that. How did you know to remove the trash bag?"

" He wants to make it seem like he's never been here so changing the bag wouldn't work and sitting it on top of some trash would make it visible."

" Shit. What now?"

" Call in the dogs."

" You got it."

" Uhm dispatch please send the dogs to the last location. Copy."

" Copy that."

They jump in the car and head back to Blue's house. When they get there everybody else is standing around waiting. The detective hops out.

" You got the dogs?"

" Yes sir."

" Alright. Blue you got the suit?"

" Yes right here."

" Alright go take this to the dog and let him sniff it."

" Yes, sir." The man walks away and takes the suit to the dogs. The dog sniffs it and starts barking.

" We've got something. Everyone get ready. They will give us a call when they've found a location." 

They let the dog go and follow it down the street. They wait 20 minutes.

" Detective?"

" Yes? Copy?"

" Uhm we're still going but we're heading towards some highschool. Washington High School."

" Blue. Washington High School ring a bell?"

" That's my old high school...stop the dogs I know where they're headed. I know where she's at."

" Sir kill the dogs, we've got a location. Thank you. Copy "

" Roger that sir."

" Alright everyone round it up. We are headed to Red's old house. Everyone load up. No sirens. We have to be sneaky. Follow us okay. We will stop a block ahead of the house and go on foot."

" YES SIR!"

" Alright let's move it!"

" Yes sir!"

    The detective and Blue hop in the car, crank up and speed off. Everyone else follows. They all speed down the block, turning corners extra hard. The battle had began. Blue is so ready. Max has been trying him one time too many. He's fucking maggot food. His heart raced. He had so much adrenaline.

    They parked a block down from Red's house. They wanted to be invisible. It was night time and cold. They went the woods way.

   Max walks up the ladder.

" Hey sweetie pie. Are you ready to die?"

Red had experienced so many repressed memories. She couldn't hold on anymore. She know that she is hurting her baby. And she didn't want to torture it any longer. So she nodded her head.

" Red. I hate to do this but you seem to be begging me." He pulls out the gun and presses it against her forehead. She closes her eyes and prays a little prayer. I'm sorry God, Blue, and my growing baby. Please forgive me. I love you.

There was a loud boom. She thought it was the gun but it was some type of banging noises.

" Shit!" Max ran down the attic and closed it. He ran into the kitchen. The front door busted open.

" Max! Show yourself. It's just me." Blue aims his gun straight ahead. He slowly walks forward. Max shows him self.

" Let's handle this like men, no weapons, just hands." Blue slowly, puts down his weapons and kicks it to the side. " What do you say?"

" Oh I've been waiting only too long for this." Max throws down his weapon and kicks it. Blue takes off his vest and belt and throws it.

" Are you sure you're ready for this? Because you have an ass whooping with your name on it."

" Let's do the shit then."

" I never thought this day would come."

Max charges at Blue. " Ahhhhhh!"