Chapter 1

I stepped into in front of the main school campus and I was astounded

I look back at me and say, " Look at this Mama . How much money does the school get from the sponsors and school fees? "

My mother has been waiting for a moment like this.  Not to kick me out of the house but to see me do amazing things at my age. Getting a scholarship is a thing she was hoping I would do since I  was pushed out of the womb. Tutoring, extra-murals like debating and swimming at a young age made me an almost perfect . But what didn't make the perfect child was my social anxiety and social awkwardness. I can barely talk to my life-long neighbors so what makes you think I'm going to a random stranger but anyways...

"Honey , do you think you can get can to the office by yourself? I have to rush to the airport, I've got a deadline to meet . " My mother is a  journalist , she writes about horrific effects that are currently happening.

She's always writing and posts twice a week and homeschools me for most of the week. Since I've never been to an actual school and I don't have a lot of friends as you can tell but I do I have one.

My best friend since birth Reid Stevens who I don't see a lot because he actually goes to this boarding school. This school is one the most prestigious in the world. the children of the richest and famous go to this school. The most talented children go here. From the arts to science, the school that has it all. And I've  got a scholarship to one of the best schools.

"Are you mom? I don't know... I could try. " I hesitantly say . I've never talked a stranger without someone I know present. So lets just how it goes ...

"You know I love and I just want to experience things and I would love for you try new things. Bye kai and I love you ."  She says and kisses me on the cheek.

"I love you too Ma. "I mumbled and walked towards the front office.

The front office looks like one of those 5-star resorts receptions. It has a modern waiting area with sleek leather furniture and a fountain across from it. The receptionist was loudly talking on the phone and looking at a computer typing away. She is a lovely looking woman in her mid 20's with a black bob and tan skin.