Chapter 3

As soon as Amber and I enter the living room the girls look like they are ready to go

As soon as Amber and I enter the living room the girls look like they are ready to go .

"Go get dressed Kai." Renea exclaimed politely as I change into a blue & white dress and white sneakers.

I took my essentials with me and locked the door as soon as I leave .

"Where are we going ?" I asked

"Downstairs to my studio ." Renea said

We went down two floors below my apartment and into her studio . I was beyond amazed. It was very simple and it screams expensive. I'm wondering how she got to have a studio but then again her parents probably sponsor the school .

" The Europe trip is France ,Spain , Portugal ,Italy , Greece and then the Netherlands." Renea tells me .

"Since it is still summer time there we have to get you ready for it all . I just released my summer-time collection." Renea  tells me . I research her high fashion brand last night and although I've never heard it before, I now know it is in big competition with Chanel & Dior .

"How long are we going for ?" I ask

"Three weeks ," Natsin replies . Holy cow , imagine how much that costs but then again I don't expect less from Liguria Acadamy. They are literally the best .

"Girls please leave Kai and I alone . I need to do my magic on her ! " Renea said.

" We'll  be in your apartment then Renea ." Amber said and they all leave

Renea looks at me observingly and I can instantly see her whole thought process . She takes a measuring tape and starts measuring me.

"So what do you think about Augustus ? " She asked suddenly.

"What about about him ? " I asked .

"Well do you think he's cute ?" She asked and a blush came to my face.

"I don't even know so no him ." I said immediately .

"Okay then , what is your type ? " She asked 

" I don't really know but when I do , I'll tell you."  I laughed and she walks to assorts of monochromatic clothing filled racks and pulls out a few pieces.