N̶̩̤͖̑͐̓e̸̠̿̈́̕w̵̹̽͐ ̷̝̏S̴̱̟͂̈́t̶̡̜̅̚ư̸̜̲̂̆͜d̵̙͔̻̏͂é̶̛͎͉̠̌n̸̻͍̿̅t̸͓̋

Being at a new school was always scary. You didn't know any monster, and you weren't sure if you would be able to make any friends.

Sitting with your mother at the Headmistress' desk, you glanced over at the clock. It ticked away as each second passed. For some reason, it filled you with dread. You didn't know why, but something about the ticking filled you with an anxious, unpleasant feeling. Something didn't feel right, and you didn't like it.

"(Y/n)?"

Looking back over to your mother, she gave a familiar, warm smile and gestured over to the Headmistress.

Turning your attention towards her, Bloodgood also greeted you with a smile. "No need to be nervous. Everyone here is very friendly. You'll get along just fine with everyone."

After the adults exchanged a few more words, the three of you stood up. You gave your mom a hug. You didn't want to let go. Why couldn't you have just done home-schooling?

But, alas, you eventually had to let go. With that, your mom waved goodbye as Bloodgood led you to your first class.

Everything will be fine, right?

'Why is the clock moving so gosh darn slow?!'

The vampire tapped his fingers against the desk as he used his other hand to hold up his resting head. Valentine continued to steal glances towards the clock as the teacher continued to drone on about whatever the heck this lesson was about. He honestly couldn't be bothered to listen.

Valentine's life has really been such a pain lately. He had done his best to learn about actual love and how it was earned, not taken. However, it seemed as if society didn't care. His lesson in love did allow him to lose the horrible stench that had been given to him on Draculaura's birthday, but no one would let him forget what he did. He did his best to try and be a better person, to prove that he had changed. But everyone wouldn't give him the chance he needed to try and show this. His powers had come back as the smell disappeared, but he refused to use them on those around him. Not like he really could anyway. Since he refused to feed on his classmates' love, why would he want to when they didn't even want to give him the time of day, his powers were practically non-existent right now.

Now, he was the outcast of the school. Ghouls completely avoided him because of his past, and guys looked as if they wanted to beat him up whenever he walked into a room. He ate lunch alone in the library, he always worked on school assignments alone since no one wanted to be near him, and, no matter how hard he tried, he was incapable of finding any ghoul who he could love.

It may have sounded cheesy, but Valentine wished that he could find a nice ghoul who would be willing to give him a chance. He wasn't lying when he said he had learned about love, and he was desperate to see and experience how good it felt to have that love. He wanted to feel all warm and fuzzy inside when he saw someone. He wanted that ghoul to look at him like he was the only manster in the world that mattered. He wanted to feel pure, genuine love.

But, that idea seemed completely hopeless. No one in this school would give him a chance. All of this, in result, made Valentine extremely bitter. He had tried his best, but the alienation had been too much for the vampire. Everyone at Monster High was rotten in his eyes, and he wanted nothing to do with any of them. Now, all he could hope for was to graduate as soon as he possibly could and move somewhere far, far away.

He continued to move his eyes back and forth from his notebook to the clock. Then the door to the classroom opened. Everyone's eyes, along with his, moved to the opened door. Headmistress Bloodgood walked in, followed by a (tall/short) ghoul. They both stood at the front of the classroom as the biteology teacher paused her teachings.

Bloodgood cleared her throat, "So sorry to interrupt the class, but we have a new student joining us," she gestured to the ghoul next to her, "Everyone give a warm welcome to (Y/n). I am rest assured that she is in capable hands."

And with that, the Headmistress left and the teacher quietly spoke to whoever had entered. Valentine looked back at the clock, only to sigh and lay his head onto the desk. Another whole half hour of this stupid class.

"Valentine." He lifted his head from the desk and looked towards the front of the classroom to see the teacher staring at him and beckoning him over. He, slowly, walked over to join the two ghouls. As he reached them, the teacher started to speak once more, "Valentine, this is (Y/n). She needs someone to show her around the school." She held (Y/n) by her shoulders as she introduced the two.

Valentine coughed into his hand before giving his teacher a questioning look. "Not to offend, Ma'am, but, don't ya' think someone else would be better suited to show this little lady around?"

"Well, I believe you would be the best option since everyone else will be starting on their group work quite soon. And, since you don't currently have a partner, I thought it would be wonderful for you to be the manster to help. She's probably going to end up being your project partner anyway, since the both of you have no one to work with."

Valentine held back sneer. He hated that he was being punished for not being able to get a partner. It wasn't his fault that no one wanted to work with him. But, instead, he gave a charming smile towards ghoul in front of him. "Of course. Come along, Darling." He grabbed the ghoul's arm, and he quickly walked out of the classroom, while (Y/n) had to slightly jog to keep up with the vampire's long, fast strides.

He couldn't believe that his day kept getting worse.

________________________________________________________________________________

So like, if you didn't see my announcement, I'm gonna rewrite this book, and hopefully make it better. I won't be getting rid of old chapters, since I don't want to get rid of everyone's hilarious comments, but you'll know if it's a rewritten chapter because the title will be in that weird text.

My Sweet Darling [Yandere Valentine x Reader]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara