2

The fire, thunder, and strength systems can effectively deal with zombies.

  "Everyone go tomorrow! Whoever doesn't go will starve to death!" Yang Ziyi said harshly.

  After finishing speaking, everyone in the classroom fell silent, but they knew that if they didn't go, they might really be left here tomorrow.

  "It's best for everyone to find a weapon that's handy."

  There were only desks and chairs in the classroom.

  Yang Ziyi circled around, but didn't see Lin Xiajin. He frowned and said, "Where's Xia Jin?" "

  "Lin Xiajin said she had an upset stomach, so she went to the rooftop to get some air." Wang Tao hurriedly stood up and said.

  Yang Ziyi glanced at Wang Tao a few more times and then went up to the rooftop. Others had meaningful expressions when they saw this...

  Wang Ping, who was still arrogant just now, suddenly froze. Her ability is the water element, so she can release a water polo the size of a palm, which is really harmless.

  "Brother Li, I'll follow you tomorrow, okay?" Wang Ping pulled his clothes, and said in a friendly manner.

  Li Quan is a power-type supernatural power. Although he is not as good as Yang Ziyi, he is also a person who has killed many zombies.   Seeing Wang Ping's charming look, Li Quan couldn't help pinching Wang Ping's waist from behind, leaning close to Wang Ping's ear and saying, "Go to bed later tonight."

Wang Ping still suppressed a smile and said: "Okay!"

  Wang Tao looked at the men and women in the classroom, and they seemed to be on the right number. At this time, a fat man walked over, and she said: "Taozi, don't be afraid, Brother  will protect you: "

  Wang Tao looked at this greasy, bald before the age of 20, still want to sleep with her?

  However, this fat man is also a power user, so she dare not say anything now, "Thank you, brother Yao."

  Hearing Wang Tao's voice, the fat man was lost in thoughts. If it was before the end of the world, these women , who will care about him? They all despise him! But now it's very different!

  "Brother Yao, didn't you promise to protect me tomorrow?" Linlin walked over and stopped  Brother Yao's arm and said.

  "I will protect everything, I will protect everything, I have great strength, and when I punch that zombie, his head will explode!" "

  "Brother Yao is so amazing!" Linlin followed suit, coaxing Brother Yao to be elated.

  Brother Yao is very proud of himself, he used to be taken as a fart, but now they can't wait to be by his side.

  Although Wang Tao greeted him with a smile, what she really wanted was Yang Ziyi!

  On the balcony, Lin Xiajin's stomach felt better at the moment. At this time, Yang Ziyi came up, and Lin Xiajin frowned psychologically at the dark and thin man in front of him who was less than 170, and even had acne on the left side of his face.

  Looking at Yang Ziyi's possessive and greedy face, she felt uncomfortable and felt sick.

  "Xia Jin, tomorrow we will all be transferred to the supermarket in the cafeteria on the west side, you have to follow me closely tomorrow, if you are bitten by a zombie, you will mutate." Yang Ziyi said slightly intimidatingly.

  "No need." Lin Xiajin refused straight away with a cold expression.

  Yang Ziyi felt breathless when he saw that Lin Xiajin was still the tall goddess she used to be.