14

Lin Xiajin looked out the window, but fortunately there were only a few corpses of zombies outside.

  "Let's go down from here." Lin Xiajin said quickly.

  Xin Li looked at the three-story building, feeling a little unsure for a moment, and said, "From here? This is the third floor! If we jump down, either we won't die or we will have broken bones..."

  Xin Li was very afraid....

  "Jumping will definitely break your bones. We jumped off the air conditioner one by one." Lin Xiajin explained.

  Looking at Xin Li still hesitant, the roar of the zombies on the third floor seemed to be getting closer...

  Lin Xiajin didn't want to waste time, there are no zombies under the window now, it will be troublesome if they day attracts zombies...

  With a fire ax in one hand, Lin Xiajin climbed out of the window and onto the outside of the air conditioner.

  Lin Xiajin saw that she could now hold a fire ax with one hand, and knew that her strength must have mutated.

  Still leaning against the zombie, she wanted to let the zombie scratch her to see what will happen again, but she just thought about it.

  Maybe that time it's because that zombie is special, so she's fine, and she's getting stronger...

  Xin Li saw that Lin Xiajin was actually holding a fire ax with one hand, she knew that ax is very heavy...

  Hoho...

  The roar of the zombies is getting closer and closer, and people will explode to the limit of their bodies when they are on the verge of danger...

  Xin Li was no exception, she also climbed out of the window holding the knife, but when her hand became tense, the hand holding the knife became unstable...

  With a bang, the knife fell to the ground...

  "Don't worry about it, just follow me!" Lin Xiajin said.

  The sound just now might cause other zombies.

  ho ho ho ho...

  Sure enough, when Lin Xiajin jumped to the second floor, she saw zombies rushing towards her.

  Lin Xiajin was familiar with the road, holding the pipe with both hands and feet, and slid down...Lin Xiajin's clothes were so dirty.

  "Xin Li, hurry up! Zombies will come soon!" Lin Xiajin said  as she watched Xin Li hiding on the outside of the air conditioner, she seemed to be hesitating

  Ho Ho...

  Two zombies rushed over, and Lin Xiajin greeted them with a fire ax...

  Roar...

  puff, puff....

  Lin Xiajin looked not far away, a large number of zombies were coming, probably more than a dozen of them.

  Lin Xiajin frowned and urged: "If you don't come down, the zombies will come, and I'll leave. Otherwise, we will be surrounded by zombies and everyone will not survive."

  Xin Li looked at the place not far away when she heard this . Seeing the zombies she looked more pale. If they waited any longer, they might really be surrounded by zombies.

  Xin Li gritted her teeth, and said, "I'm coming down!"

  Xin Li didn't jump on the air conditioner on the second floor, but imitated Lin Xiajin, holding the pipes with both hands and feet, and slid down in one breath.