20

This sudden zombie has something to do with the long solar eclipse...

  Hoho...

  The zombies at noon, just good for them to practice...

  "Have you noticed that the speed of the zombies at noon today has become slower?" Lin Xiajin said while poking the zombie's head.

  Zombies today are like old lady speed….

  "Is the zombie going to die soon?" Xin Li also noticed it and said excitedly.

  ... Zombies will consciously die? It's been exactly 25 days since that eclipse....

  Zombies don't eat or drink, they live very excitedly every day...

  "It became slower during the day, but the zombies were faster last night." Lin Xiajin said.

  Polarization, it's not a good sign….

  Pooh! Xin Li stabbed another zombie, and the brains of the zombie smeared Xin Li's face...

  After the first time, Xin Li didn't feel uncomfortable anymore...

  Instead, she followed Lin Xiajin and began to collect the crystal beads in the heads of the zombies, each of which was shiny like glass marbles.

  "The speed of the zombies should have recovered..." Lin Xiajin said.

  It's past 12 noon, it's around 2 o'clock now...

  "It's  the backpack." Xin Li saw her backpack.

  She ran over immediately, the backpack was intact, but it was stained with blood, as long as the phone is still there!
  Xin Li put on her backpack, and a zombie rushed out not far away at this moment. The speed of this zombie was obviously much faster than other zombies.

  "Be careful!" Lin Xiajin shouted.

  The iron rod in her hand flew over with all her strength, and directly nailed the zombie to the wall...

  ho ho...

  Xin Li was dumbfounded, Lin Xiajin must have too much strength...

  "Huh..."

  Lin Xiajin looked at the silly Xin Li and the black zombies behind her, and Lin Xiajin shouted, "Are you still not running?"

Xin Li finally realized, grabbed the backpack and followed Lin Xia Jin, the two rushed all the way up to the third floor, and when they turned a corner, they ran into a few screaming zombies.

  Lin Xiajin had no weapon in her hand, so she raised her leg and kicked the zombie's chest. The zombie was bounced away, and his chest was sunken...

  But it still couldn't stop it, the zombie got up...

  "Here Xia Jin!" Xin Li handed Lin Xiajin her iron stick.

  Puff, puff...

  two or three zombies were dealt with in an instant...

  "Hoho..."

  Lin Xiajin frowned, and hurriedly dragged Xin Li up to the rooftop.

  "Crystal bead, it hasn't been dug yet." Xin Li said regretfully.

  "What are you digging for? Didn't you see a group of zombies behind?" Lin Xiajin was a little speechless. When she came out again, it wouldn't be too late to dig when there were fewer zombies!
  The two returned to the rooftop, and Lin Xiajin pinned the iron rod to the door...