• s i x

Thursday 1st July 1:17pm

Thursday 1st July
1:17pm

" this is so good!"
You said with a mouthful of chicken.
Hoseok and jimin had offered to make you lunch since you were busy with your beauty sleep.
Both of the males were sat in-front if you, their palms used as head rests so they could watch you eagerly as you finished your meal they cooked for you.
" you finished?"
They both managed to say at the same time in harmony.

" mhm "
You nodded and smiled to them, standing up and walking over to the sink where you placed your empty plate.

" jungkook wants you to see him in his room."
Jimin spat out.
His smile fading into a sneer.
He didn't seem very happy about Jungkook's command.

" o-okay"
You muttered, stumbling out the room past the two men who still had their eyes burning into your skin.

You made it to jungkooks door, the large wooden frame of which you had seen almost everyday.
you stood in-front of it wondering if you should actually go in or not.
You raised your fist to knock but the door had already opened.

You were greeted with A wide bunny smile.
You knew who it was.
He stepped out the way to let you in with his smile still plastered on his face.
You flashed him a soft smile and walked into his room you turned back to face him as he nodded in approval.
Instantly you jumped onto one of the couches and crossed your legs.
He knew it was your favourite place to sit.

" yes?"
You asked as jungkook shut the door and walked over to the middle of his room.
He sat himself on the couch opposite you and cleared his throat.

" where do I start?"
He asked himself, his gaze focused on the floor.

" umm.. so tonight it's a big company dinner and my father has invited me to it and asked for my girlfriend to come along.."
he paused.

" and what does this have to do with me?"
You asked not being entirely sure.

" listen... he thinks your my girlfriend because of when I've taken you out and... when we held hands"
he placed his palm on the back of his neck, smiling awkwardly.

" o-oh"

You turned your gaze on the floor which happened to have been stained with a bit of juice from ages ago.

" so I was asking if you could pretend to be my girlfriend for my fathers sake. "
He sighed.
Before instantly adding:
" it's only for that night and then in the morning we'll just be friends again."

You both were silent for a few minutes.
" what do I get from it?"
You asked, not falling for his tricks only to get nothing out of it.