• t h i r t y t w o

You stormed through the streets, nudging hardly past the people walking through the town

You finally reached the end of the long strip, just a few turns before you would reach your fathers house.
You started to jog towards your destination, the house becoming clearer and clearer.

Bang!
Bang!

You knocked, your whole fist hitting harshly against the door.
No answer.
You knocked again, this time with more force.

Slowly the door was pulled open, your fathers eyes instantly caught yours.

" I was expecting you,"
He said and pulled you in, slamming the door shut behind you.
And before words arose from your throat, his hand was already clasped around your mouth.

" come meet someone special,"
He dragged you through the house you once lived in and pushed you into a dark room. One you've never seen before.

"Meet.."
he flickered the lights on.
" jeon eun-beul, Jungkook's mother,"

The female was covered in cracked blood, her body frail and cold. She was skinny and ill.

" how could you do this?!"
You shouted running up to the lady, attempting to untie the ropes tightening her wrists to the chair.

" there's no point trying sweet heart,"
The male hissed.
" don't sweet heart me,"
You spat back, bringing your teeth to the rope.

And then it clicked.
You pulled out your phone and dialled Jungkook's number, placing the phone in his mother's lap.
she knew what you were doing.

And as soon as he answered, you spoke.

" how could you keep Jungkook's
Mother hostage for this long?! Are you psycho?!"
You shouted, loud enough for jungkook to hear.

" arnt we all,"
The male replied.

Rattled gasps were heard from the phone, it caught your fathers attention. He rushed up to Jungkook's mother but you pushed him away, letting him stumble back.

He knew what you were up to. So why not blurt it out so jungkook could hear.

" we're at my fathers house! Jungkook hurry!"
And at that instant your father rushed up and pushed you to the floor, grabbing the phone and smashing it to pieces.

" how dare you try and get your boyfriend into this!"
He screamed into your face.
And without notice his cold palm hit your face, the cold air making it sting.

You went to look up from the floor but suddenly heard a gun cock. You looked up and saw your father with a gun pointed to your head.

" don't move or I'll shoot,"

And you didn't.
You just hoped jungkook would be here soon.

" can I sit up? "
You asked, your body stuck to the floor like gum.

" why should I let you?"
He hissed back, his hands right around the gun, clearly ready to shot if required.

" because I'm stuck here anyway, I'm not smart or good at fighting and with a gun to my head. Would could I do?"
You answered back, lifting your body up so you were in a standing position.

The man looked you up and down.
" I should've killed you before. "
" but I'm waiting for mr boyfriend to come so he can see it before his own eyes.."
he paused, releasing an evil chuckle.
" he gets to watch the two most important girls in his life die.."

But jungkook doesn't love you....
it's clear.
Your only kept with him so the word doesn't spread.

Silence.

" DONT SHOOT!"
A male shouted, the voice familiar.
You turned your head to see a heavy breathing jungkook. His chest was heaving up and down along with his the gun in his hands, easily aimed at your father.

Your father turned around and put his hands in the air, the smirk still playing on his smug face.
You stood still.

" put your gun down,"
Your father hissed, suddenly aiming the cocked gun at Jungkook's mother.

His gun instantly dropped, kicking it over to your father.
Jungkook easily surrendered his life for his mother.

But even after dropping the gun, the plan still carried on.

The gun fired.

The metal bullet flying straight into jungkooks mother's head. Jungkook gasped!
Tears already spilling from his eyes.

You were shocked.
How could he-

Your eyes set on the gun by your fathers foot.

You rushed over and picked it up, aiming it at your fathers head.

He turned and looked at you. Laughing slightly.

" you could never pull the trigger,"

Your eyes distanced from your fathers face and landed on jungkook sobbing beside his mother.

" maybe I should,"

———————————————————————————

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, I was really busy with a whole load of things so I'm sorry.. but the story is coming to an end soon so 😂👍