• t w e n t y f i v e

Jimin and hoseok pulled you over to the side, holding you by the car you were brought here with

After watching the male die Your eyes moved onto Jungkook's, his weak face, looking at you. Bruises and cuts along his face. His eyes caught yours and you spotted the small smirk playing upon his weak face.

" what about jungkook?!"
You screamed, struggling in the two males grasps.
Hoping he's okay.

He could die right now, the blood pouring out his stomach as he stood, leaning against the tree.

Hoseok and jimin just ignored you, keeping you by their side.

You let more tears run down your face, your eyes still locked on Jungkook's.
You could see he was getting weaker and weaker by the second and no one seemed to turn their attention towards him.

as more men started to run towards you, you realised you were in big trouble.
Killing their leader wasn't such a good thing.
You turned from jungkook to look at the men, all their guns aiming at you.

You didn't flinch under the guns this time, you felt a smirk creeping up upon your face.

You squirmed out of the males grasp, running towards jungkook.

You knelt down infront of him, he still decided to lean against the tree.

Hoseok called for you, running towards you again.

" she's so bloody dumb,"
He mumbled to himself.

Just as you got to Jungkook's side, he chuckled.

" leave me, I'm fine, save yourself,"
He said, bringing his hand up to your cheek, wiping away the tear stains.

He slid down the tree trunk and smiled to you, the smile soon disappearing as he shouted for you to run.

" go y/n! "

He attempted to stand up, only to fall down again.

" I'll be back"

You turned around, watching as three males arrive behind you grabbing your in various places to keep you held captive in their grasp. 

Hoseok tried to get you out their grasp, punching at the men but only getting kicked away.

Jimin also tried, using his fists but yet again, getting nowhere.

No one seemed to be able to get you out of the three men's grasp, but for some reason you weren't afraid.

They grabbed a bag and threw it over your head, tying it around your neck with a rope.

You screamed with agony, attempting to bite the bag open as it suffocated you slightly.

Hot air filled the bag, your lungs not being filled with air properly.

" take her to namjoon."

Was the last thing you heard.