6. Day Three

"So. What do you wanna do?" Fiona asked Alosa. "It's your twentieth birthday." Alosa bit her tongue to prevent her from screaming from excitement. She gulped and she felt as if she were hovering. Her lips started to move but what she said was confusing at first. "What? Alosa! Alosa! Slow down." Fiona took hold of Alosa's arms.

"The Quintuple S!" Alosa repeated. Everyone stared at her confused. "The five top "S" activities," she explained. "Shop. Skate. Sing. Savour. Spill."

"Spill?" Malcolm inquired.

Alosa nodded, "it's like truth or dare without the dare, and with a bottle. Everyone's got something they're keeping, and spilling secrets is always fun."

"Sounds interesting," Prius implied.

"Let's get this birthday started!" Alosa cheered.

The first S. Shop. Usually, when girls shop, you'd think it'd be at places such as Madison's, Forever 32, or African Owl, but when Alosa shopped, it's either at Best Buy, Future Shop, the Apple Store or something along those areas.

Right now, the gang was walking around Future Shop, trying their hardest not to look bored. It was Alosa's birthday after all.

Alosa skipped through the aisles of Future Shop when she stopped herself in the tablet section. "Oh. My. Broom." Before her stood a huge sign that read the words 'BRAND NEW BLUEBERRY TABLETS'. Alosa had been waiting for them to come out for the pass two months. "I cannot believe they're out," she smacked her cheeks. "I've been waiting for you." Alosa picked up a Blueberry tablet and started to roam through its settings and browser. She bit her lip, "it seems so pricey though. Even for me."

"I say iPads' are still better," Raven murmured. Alosa gasped, ready to strike and start a major arguement, but instead brushed it off, then turned to Fiona and showed the most adorable puppy dog face she could pull off.

"Fiona? It's my birthday today,"

"Yeah?" Fiona raised an eyebrow, not liking where it was going.

"And you keep bragging about how your job is much better than ours," Alosa continued. "Can I get a Blueberry tablet?" her hands clashed together, getting ready to go down on her knees and beg.

"No way!" Fiona swung her arms. "Fiona Thresh will not spend a thousand dollars on a piece of useless technology!" she confirmed. Alosa faced down, and began to fake sob. "No way A, besides, a thousand dollars is like pocket change to you."

"Yeah but it's unearthly for a girl to buy her own birthday gift."

"So ask the once poor one, smart," Fiona bitterly stated.

"How 'bout if we all pitch in?" Quincy suggested. Everyone shrugged their shoulders and agreed. Alosa changed back to her cheerful self. She got a tablet for her birthday.

Now for the second 'S'. Skate. They were at the local skating rink. Getting ready, tying their skates.

"I haven't skated in so long!" Lopez sounded psyched and scared at the same time. Quincy and Alosa were helping each other choose skates, Prius and Raven were whispering about something, and Malcolm and Lopez were already done tying their skates, preparing to head out on the ice.

"This is difficult!" Masslie cried, trying to get her skates strapped. Malcolm walked over and kneeled down to help. Masslie could feel an uncomfortable vibe and a chill crawling up her spine. "Thanks," she mumbled when Malcolm finished strapping her skates. He glanced up at her and gave a grin.

"No problem." Before anything else could be said, there was a bash across the room, Masslie and Malcolm turned their heads. Raven had accidentally dropped a pair of skates. Accidentally? The look on her face begged the differ. "Sorry." Her lips managed to form the word.