Chapter. 10

"We are all gathered here for the death of one of our loved ones."

"She was a beautiful bright soul,a mother and a awesome friend..Miss Jayda Lynn Sikes"

"She was taken from us way to early in life by the violence in these streets"

"We all are here to pay our respects towards her family and friends and even her son Jahlan who now doesn't even have a mother"

"Let's Pray"

7Months Later.
Cj

"Hello?"I said into the phone with tiredness in my voice.

"Cj you have to come to the hospital quick!"Havana yelled into the phone.

"Calm down, Wassup?"

"She's awake!"She screamed and I dropped my phone on the floor instantly.

"Hello? Nigga I know you heard me."I heard her say and I picked my phone back up.

"On my way"I said and hung the phone up.

I rushed downstairs to get my car keys and ran out of the house. I quickly hopped in my car and zoomed off towards the hospital.

I pulled in the hospital parking lot and parked my car and hopped out. Once I walked inside I walked up to the girl at the front desk.

"Hey I'm here to see Jayda Lynn Sikes"I told her.

She looked up from her phone and popped her gum at me "Room two twenty"She said smacking her gum.

I went over to the elevator and went to the second floor.

When I got to her room I hesitated on opening the door,but I still did because I wanted to see my baby.

When I got in there she was sitting up with Jahlan on her lap playing with her. She looked over at me and start crying.

"Hey lil mama"I said walking over to her bed.

I tried giving her a hug but she pulled away from me. I looked up at Havana with a confused look on why Jayda was acting like that.

"Come with me"She said and we both walked out into the hallway.

"Yo why she acting like that? What I do?"I furrowed my eyebrows.

"She's acting like that because she doesn't want to be around you Cj..."Havana trailed off.

"The fuck you mean she doesn't want to be around me?"

"She feels that you are putting her and Jahlan in danger"She answered.

"What? I'm not putting nobody in danger!"I snapped.