Chapter.18

Jayda

"I mean y'all did kind of look alike."Havana said to Jax as we were walking in the mall.

"Havana don't tell him that,you know he's struggling right now."I say nudging her "How are you holding up?"I ask looking over at him.

He took a sip from his red slushie before answering "She's been blowing up my phone left and right but I just can't seem to wrap my head around this whole situation."He says and I nod.

"I get that,but the baby though...what y'all gone do about that?"I asked him.

"I don't know"He shrugged "I honestly don't even want that baby...especially if I'm having one with my cousin."

Havana looked up and frowned at him weirdly "Hey don't say that...I haven't seen my little girl for two weeks now and I'm missing her like crazy.

"I thought you already talked to Austyn on the phone about him letting you see her."I say as we all walk into Forever 21.

She sighed and took a bite out of her Cinnamon pretzel "I did and he said he was bringing her last weekend...but he never did"

"And you ain't blow the nigga phone up?"Jax asked with a shocked expression on his face.

I was a little shocked as well because Havana would've blown up Austyn's phone like crazy, just to see her little girl. Something definitely seems off about her lately.

"No I didn't, I'm not going to try and make him mad at me all over again. I miss him."She said looking through the racks of clothes.

"Oh now I see!"Jax said smirking at her "Your scared of him"

"What? Havana ain't scared of nobody boo"She rolled her neck at him "Fuck Austyn."

"You say that now until he beat yo ass again"Jax mumbled and I nudged him in the shoulder.

"Well atleast I wasn't fuckin' my cousin"Havana clapped back and Jax scolded her.

"At Least I ain't get caught cheating"He said back.

"Well next time do background checks on the bitches you mess wit....Incest ass"Havana said and Jax rolled his eyes.

"Shut up...At Least I fight back when folks hitting me"

"Well atleast I don't have a incest baby"Havana said and Jax pushed her a little.

"Alright y'all needa chill"I said getting in between them."Y'all both doing to much"

"Yeah you right"Jax said.

"Oh hell no"Havana said putting her hair up.

Me and Jax looked at each other funny before looking in the direction that Havana was looking in.

It was Cj walking around with some short  light skinned girl. She was skinny with long  bundles in,and she was dressed down in Gucci wear.She wasn't ugly but she was OK looking.

"Imma beat his ass this time"Havana said storming out of Forever 21 and heading towards Cj and the girl.

"Havana wait..your going to cause a scene"I said trying to catch up with her and Jax was close behind.

Once she reached Cj she tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around "Havana? What's up? Where Jayda?"

"Oh so now you worried about her, You cheated on her and now you with this trick"Havana snapped and I walked up beside her.

The girl looked up at Cj and frowned up "Who you calling a trick?"She rolled her neck at Havana.

"You, who else?"Havana said talking to the girl like she was stupid.