Chapter. 14

Cj.

"Amari? What you doin here yo?"I asked looking at her weirdly.

"I need your help Cj"She cried out and I heard Jayda scoff from behind me.

I looked back at her before looking back at Amari "Need my help with what?"I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"You have to get Kayla I can't do this"She shook her head.

"The fuck you mean you can't do this?"I said getting angry.

"She just keeps crying and crying and I don't know what to do anymore"She said putting her face in the palm of her hands.

I walked over to Kayla's carseat and picked it up. "You did something to my damn child bitch"I snapped at Amari and Jayda grabbed me back.

"Let's just take her to the hospital"She whispered to me.

"Get off my damn property"I said through gritted teeth to Amari. She jumped up and quickly walked off to her car and drove off.

I put Kayla in the backseat and Jayda hopped in the passenger side with a sleeping Jahlan in her lap.

I quickly sped off and went into the direction of the hospital. When we got there I got Kayla's carseat out of the backseat and we all walked inside.

"Um we need to see a doctor"I said to the lady at the front desk.

She looked at me and slightly rolled her eyes. "Take one of these and fill it out please"She said in a bored tone.

"Bitch I do-"

"It's okay Cj. I'll do it"Jayda said grabbing the sheet of paper.

It took her about five minutes to fill out the piece of paper and then she handed it back to the lady.

"Sit in the waiting room and a doctor will be with you shortly"She said to Jayda with a attitude.

"Look her you stank attitude bitch. This baby is fucking sick and she needs immediate attention, now either you get us a doctor right now or I whoop yo ass right now. You choose"Jayda snapped causing a big ass scene in the waiting room.

The lady looked up at Jayda's face and hurried up and went into the back.

"Damn bae, I didn't know you had all of that in you"I said pulling her close to me.

"Look I know how it feels to be worried about your baby in the hospital"She said looking down at Jahlan who was in her arms "I would feel the same way about stank as well"She said rubbing his curls.

"Here you guys can follow me to the back"The lady said walking back into the waiting room.

I grabbed Kayla's carseat and we all followed the lady to the back. She put us in this room and then walked off.

After waiting fifteen minutes the doctor finally came in.

"Hello I'm Dr.Edward, What seems to be the problem?"He asked looking down at his clipboard.

"My daughter just keeps crying and crying"I told him and he nodded.

"You mind taking her out of the carseat?"He asked and I nodded and picked Kayla up out of the carseat.

Her face started to get a big frown and then she broke into a big cry. The Doctor looked over her as I held her in my arms.

"Was these rashes always here?"He asked looking at me and I nodded.

"Yea ever since she was born she has had a rash on the back of her arms"I told him.

"I know what the problem is. Your baby is going through withdrawal"He said and me and Jayda looked at him funny.