Reason 4

Reason 4. Wang Yibo is annoying.

"Hell yeah he is!" Xiao Zhan angrily said and almost threw the notebook across the room.

When they were in college, Wang Yibo won't stop annoying Xiao Zhan about random things, even though Xiao Zhan does that a lot too, Yibo does it in the wrong time. Like when Xiao Zhan was studying or playing a game. He keeps poking him or tell nonsense and it was hella annoying for Xiao Zhan.

It was 3:18 AM in the morning and he can't sleep at all. Ever since he met Yibo yesterday, he was feeling uncomfortable and sleepless.

Xiao Zhan heaved a heavy sigh and drank some of his coffee. Opening his laptop he scrolled down across twitter.

To his surprise, Wang Yibo was trending. Even though that man made him feel like this, curiosity got the best of him and checked out what was actually happening.

He nearly spitted out his coffee upon seeing the news. He saw a tweet 'Wang Yibo caught talking to a handsome man at a local convenient store, after a while the man rushed out!'

"Holy shit..." Xiao Zhan cursed under his breath. Right, the world didn't know Wang Yibo had a boyfriend, a secret boyfriend. So Wang Yibo's reputation wouldn't be put into ruins. Xiao Zhan knew if he said it to the world it would up bring chaos, he's not that cruel to do that and he's too tired to deal with a lot of people flooding him questions if that happened.

Xiao Zhan continued to look around twitter about the news and there were also pictures of the two of them in the convenience store. Xiao Zhan doesn't know what to do if he should laugh or cry. Good thing the people who were following him in the site that he's running didn't know how he looked in real life, or did they?

His phone suddenly vibrated, he checked his phone and saw 5 new messages from WeChat.

Xiao Zhan opened his WeChat and saw who messaged. There were three old messages coming from his best friend Zhuocheng, which he didn't check earlier since he was too lazy to reply. Xiao looked at the two remaining messages and surprisingly, two new messages from Yibo.

Zhuocheng 9:03 PM:

Oi.
Did you check at twitter yet?
What were you doing in the convenience store with that jerk?

Xiao Zhan laughed at his friend and replied, Haha, I accidentally met him there. :')

After typing and sending the message, Xiao Zhan looked at the other 2 messages.

Jerk Yibo 3:46 AM:

Zhan, delete the website.
Also, are feeling happy now that you're part of a trend?

Xiao Zhan gritted his teeth, this man truly is a huge jerk! Feeling happy? Happy his ass! Did he even ask for this? No, he didn't. Xiao Zhan smacked his hand on his desk and without noticing, he hit his mug of coffee and it shattered.

Feeling the burning sensation hit his skin and the broken shards of glass was very painful. Xiao Zhan cursed but couldn't bring himself to even complain.

Xiao Zhan sat there dumbly, with his hand bleeding and burnt from the hot coffee. He didn't even notice he was crying. He's crying not because of the pain of his hand, it's because the pain he's feeling in his chest, his heart ached a lot and it was hard to breathe.

Why did Wang Yibo made him into a weak man?

After an hour of spacing out, that was the time he cleaned his hand and treated it with a first aid kit. Good thing it was his left hand since if it was his right, he can't draw and he surely can't accept commissions at the moment if his hand is injured.

With a sigh, he checked the time and it was already 4:08 AM in the morning. Xiao Zhan decided to reply at Yibo.

Didn't I tell you to not think highly of yourself?
You should apologize to me for being too fucking famous to get me involve in real life.

With a click, he sent the message and slowly went to bed. Xiao Zhan was trying to calm himself and sleep peacefully.

---
Sorry for the typos! If I made any errors, please do tell me!