Reason 7

Reason 7. Wang Yibo is  awkward.

Xiao Zhan was truly surprised as he heard those words. He was about to ask Zhang Fangxin about it when suddenly someone spoke, "Fangxin, they need your assistance at the lobby."

The two men turned and saw Wang Yibo. So much for talking, thanks for butting in! Xiao Zhan thought sarcastically and rolled his eyes.

"Alright, fa-Mr. Yibo," Zhang Fangxin smiled and excused himself from Xiao Zhan.

The young man went off and it was only him and Wang Yibo standing. The atmosphere felt awkward and surely, Yibo was feeling awkward too. Nobody knows what to say and Xiao Zhan internally laughed. Hah! What a joke this ex-boyfriend of his! Doesn't even know what to do.

To quickly escape and get away from Yibo, Xiao Zhan took his bag and went of to another room. He didn't bother to excuse himself, who was Wang Yibo to judge him anyway?

Xiao Zhan started fixing the designs in the room and arranged the things in the area carefully. After hours of cleaning up, he felt proud that he manage to do things all this by himself despite being alone. Xiao Zhan dusted off his pants and shoulders and went out in the room with a smile.

"Zhan-ge! Did you already eat snacks?" Zheng Fanxing happily approached him and Xiao Zhan smiled at the younger, "I haven't yet, wanna go to the lobby and eat there?"

"Sure, Zhan-ge," Fanxing replied and they made their way to the lobby.

Xiao Zhan planned out to ask Zheng Fanxing about the painting, sadly, Wang Yibo was at the lobby too, liesurely drinking a cup of coffee, not too far from them. Xiao Zhan thought he can always ask later, so he just chatted with Fanxing about random things and about the possible designs and layout for the exhibit.

"A divider would surely be useful," Fanxing stated as he took a bite from his sandwhich. Xiao Zhan nodded and drew a possible layout for the place. "Yeah, they also put this in the blueprint but not everything has a divider."

"Will there be enough space for the dividers?" Wang Yibo, once again interrupted their conversation. "Ah, yes, Mr. Yibo, Zhan-ge has been planning out out nicely!" Fangxin complimented and Xiao Zhan just gave a dry laugh and didn't look at Yibo. The other man also didn't say anything.

They continued to discuss about the possible structure but sadly they didn't get to finish it since it was getting a bit late.

"Goodbye Zhan-ge, see you tomorrow!" Zheng Fanxing said as he gave Xiao Zhan a tight hug. Yah! What a good boy this is, unlike his father! Xiao Zhan complained in his mind. He returned the hug from Fanxing and smiled, "Yeah, goodbye and be safe on your way!"

Xiao Zhan waved goodbye as Zheng Fanxing went inside Yibo's car. As usual when they got off work, they don't speak nor say goodbyes.

---
Sorry for the typos! Please do tell if I have errors!