EITC Attacks Singapore

Natalie's POV

I've been a slave for a week, but Sao Feng has not touched me. Other then hitting me twice. For which I am grateful. The others should be arriving any day now. In fact I'm in Sao Feng's uncle's temple. When I hear someone sneaking around in his treasure room. I go and see Will holding the navigational charts.

I raise the alarm and restrain him. "Natalia, what are you doing?" he demands.

"I'm sorry Will, I must do this for my freedom" I tell him quietly. Sao Feng appears with his guards, Lian and Park as well.

"Well done my dear, what was he trying to steal?" Sao Feng asks me as the guards restrain Will.

"These master" I say holding up the charts and he takes them from me.

"Very well done, perhaps you have finally learned your rule in this world" he muses. "Bring him, we have guests arriving at the bathhouse soon" he tells the guards. "Don't kill him yet" he adds as the guards drag a now gagged Will away. "Lian, you and Park escort Fox back. Keep her in your sights while I speak with our guests" he orders.

"Yes master" they say bowing. I follow them back to the bath house. We then stand behind Sao Feng as he waits for his guests. I stand by the lever that alerts those below when we need more steam. When the doors open and Elizabeth is lead in with Barbossa. I had to restrain myself from running to my big sister and she looks at me surprised. I shake my head slightly and she remains quiet.

"Captain Barbossa. Welcome to Singapore" Sao Feng tells him. He looks at me and says "more steam". I pull the lever and shortly after more steam appears. "I understand you have a request to make of me" he says to Barbossa.

"More of a proposal to put to ye. I have a venture underway and happen to find myself in need of ship and a crew" Barbossa tells him.

"This is an odd coincidence" Sao Feng states looking at me.

"Because you happen to have a ship a and crew you don't need?" Elizabeth asks. I close my eyes, can't she let Barbossa handle this?

"No. Because, earlier this day, not far from here, a thief broke into my most revered uncle's temple and tried to make off with these" Sao Feng explains grabbing the charts. "The navigational charts. The route to the farthest gate. Wouldn't it be amazing if this venture of yours took you to the world beyond this one?" he asks Barbossa.

"It would strain credulity at that" Barbossa answers. Sao Feng nods to two of his guards. Who pull Will out of the hot water.

"This is the thief. Is his face familiar to you?" Sao Feng asks them and they shake their heads. "Then I guess he has no further need for it" he states going to kill Will. But Elizabeth gasps and he stops. "So, you come into my city, and betray my hospitality" Sao Feng says.

"Sao Feng, I assure you, I had no idea..." Barbossa starts to say.

"That he'd get caught?!" Sao Feng demands. "You intend to attempt a voyage to Davy Jones' locker. When I cannot help but wonder, why?" he asks calmly. Barbossa tosses him a piece of eight. He catches it and holds it to his ear.

"The song has been sung. The time is upon us. We must convene the Brethren Court. As one of the nine pirate lords you must honor the call" Barbossa tells him.

"More steam" Sao Feng tells me and I pull the lever. Only no steam appears. "More steam!" he shouts glaring at me. I gulp pulling the lever again and this time steam appears. I sigh in relief. "There's a price on all our heads, it is true. Including former Captain Fox here. Since it seems that the only way a pirate can turn a profit anymore is by betraying other pirates. Isn't that right?" he asks me.

"I have learnt my lesson" I assure him.

"The first Brethren Court gave us rule of the seas. That rule has been challenged by Lord Cutler Beckett" Barbossa tells him. I gulp why him of all people?

"Against the East India Trading Company, what value is the Brethren Court? What can any of us do?" Sao Feng asks him.

"You can fight!" Elizabeth exclaims. She steps forward and one man grabs her shoulder and she shakes free of him. "Get off me!" she snaps. "You are Sao Feng, the pirate lord of Singapore! Would you have that era come to an end on your watch? The most notorious pirates from around the world are uniting against our enemy, and yet you sit here, cowering in your bath water!" she demands.

"Elizabeth Swann, there's more to you than meets the eye, isn't there? And the eye does not go wanting" Sao Feng tells her. "But I cannot help but notice. You have failed to answer my question. What is it you seek in Davy Jones' locker?" he asks Barbossa.

"Jack Sparrow" Will says, making Lian and Park giggle. "He's one of the pirate lords" he says surprised.

"The only reason I would want Jack Sparrow returned from the land of the dead... is so I can send him back myself!" Sao Feng shouts.

"Jack Sparrow holds one of the nine pieces of eight. He failed to pass it along to a successor before he died. So we must go and get him back" Barbossa reasons. Sao Feng looks at one of his men and I look too. I notice his tattoo melting.

"So, you admit, you have deceived me. Weapons!" Sao Feng shouts and his men grab their weapons. Surrounding Elizabeth and Barbossa.

"Sao Feng I assure you, our intentions are strictly honorable" Barbossa assures him. Just then swords pop up through the floorboards and Elizabeth and Barbossa catch them. I grab a knife and hold against the man with the dripping tattoos neck.

"Drop your weapons, or she kills the man" Sao Feng tells them smirking.

"Kill him, he's not our man" Barbossa tells me and I frown.

"If he's not with you, and he's not with us" Will says.

"Who's he with?" I ask. Suddenly the East India Trading Co. soldiers bust into the room and fighting erupts. I immediately go to protect my sister as she goes to help Will.

A/N

Picture above of Lian, Sao Feng and Park. Picture on the external link of Elizabeth and Barbossa.