Farewells

Natalia's POV

Elizabeth has gone to see Will one last time before he sets out on his ten years at sea. I hope it goes well. "Guess you'll be leaving also luv?" Jack asks me.

"Aye, but first I must speak to your father and wait for Elizabeth" I tell him.

"So where will you go?" Barbossa asks me.

"Wherever the wind and tide take me. I've finally found where I belong. It's at sea" I tell him.

"Glad to hear it Captian Fox" he says with a smile. My ship appears beside us.

"That's my ship, I hope to see you all on the seas" I tell them smiling. "I'll miss you Jack, keep Barbossa out of trouble" I tell the monkey. "Barbossa make sure Jack doesn't get into any more mischief and Jack enjoy your freedom" I tell the pair. "Guys, there's always a spot on my crew if you wish to switch" I tell Gibbs, Pintel, Ragetti and Cotton.

"We'll keep that in mind poppet" Pintel tells me.

"Command wisely poppet" Ragetti adds.

"Thanks for the offer, but someone had to make sure those two don't kill each other" Gibbs tells me. Nodding to Jack and Barbossa.

"Wind in your sails" Cotton's parrot tells  me. I smile at them all and grab a rope.

"See you around guys" I say swing onto my ship.

"Captain Fox, maam" a middle aged man says saluting me. "Captain Teague is in your cabin" he tells me. I nod my head and go to my cabin. I enter and greet Teague with a smile.

"I've made my decision" I tell him confidently. "I'm Captain Fox, captain of the Ghost-rider. And I sail under your colours" I say.

"Good, I expect you and your sister in Shipwreck cove tomorrow" he tells me. "Now I must return to my ship, you are encharge of the Empress until your sister's return. They'll obey you" he adds before leaving. Just the Tai Haung enters with the man from earlier.

"How may I help you gentlemen?" I ask.

"I wished to introduce myself, I am Wilbur Stitch. You're new first mate and Tai Haung is Captian Swann-Turner's" Wilbur explains

"Pleasure, we'll remain close to the island for tonight. Then head for Shipwreck cove when Elizabeth returns. Until then I want both ships cleaned stem to strain. As well as an infantry report on supplies for both" I tell them both.

"As you wish Captain Fox" Tai Haung says and leaves.

"Any thing else captain?" Wilbur asks me.

"No, that's all" I assure him. "You may leave" I add and he leaves. I tidy up my cabin and decide to sleep.

(Next day)

Elizabeth returned after saying goodbye to Will. We set sail for Shipwreck cove. We arrive early afternoon and docked. We go to Teague's office with her first mate, her keeping Will's heart close.

We all sit down. "Captain Turner, king of the Brethren court. What will you be doing now?" Teague asks her.

"I've enjoyed my adventures. But my home is on land not at sea like my sister. I wish to put piracy behind me and return to Port Royal, live a quiet life" she tells him.

"Of  course, but know you will remain Pirate King until you die" he tells her.

"I'll miss you sister, but I will write" I tell her.

"As I will miss you, give me a ride home?" she asks me.

"Of course" I say.

"Tai Haung as my first mate, you are now Captiab of the Empress and the new Pirate Lord of Singapore. I know you'll be a fine captain" she tells him.

"Thank you Captain, I'll make you and Sao Feng proud" he tells her. They shake hands and Tai Haung leaves us.

"Natalie, I do not need you at the moment. Take this time to get to know your new crew and train them. I shall send you word when I need you. Until then enjoy your pirate life" he tells me.

"I will" I assure him. Elizabeth and I leave for my ship. "So was Will good?" I ask her smiling innocently.

"Not that it's any of your business, but it was great. I miss him" she says as she looks out at the sea.

"You'll see him again" I assure her. "We'll set sail for Port Royal first thing tomorrow, it'll take about two weeks to get there. So rest up" I tell her.

"Ok, thanks Natalie" she says with a smile.

"You can sleep in my cabin, I don't know my crew well enough to trust them with you alone. Even if you are king and can handle a sword" I tell her.
She nods her head and I lead her there.  Then lock the door so no one can enter
But she can let herself out.

(Two and half weeks later)

We've arrived in Port Royal safely, but Elizabeth has been sick since last night. She believes it's just sea sickness from the storm the other night. But she promise to write if it continues. We dropped her off and set sail for Tortuga.

"What do you think of the crew Captian?" Wilbur asks me.

"The are good pirates and decent sailors. But I still do not trust them or you" I tell him.

"Fair enough, but Captain Teague trusts me" he reminds me.

"I know, but after I was betrayed and my loyal crew was executed. I just need time" I tell him.

"Of course, I'll be sure to do an infantry report before we reach Tortuga. No doubt we'll have to restock before we set sail again afterwards" he states.

"True, also when we're there keep an ear out for word on Jack. Teague wishes for mw to keep an eye on his son" I state. He nods his head and leaves.

The end