2

Lucy's P.O.V

It has been 5 days since I started sending pick up lines to the freckled guy and now's the 8th day. It's really embarrassing cause I don't think he knows me and I don't even know him that well too. To make it more embarrassing he always seen my messages. He might actually thinks a shameless girl likes him or probably thinks I'm a lunatic.

We're now at the cafeteria. There aren't much people so it's kinda quiet.

"Kim, how's it going with your dare?" Sarang asked

"Thanks to Minah that I'm destroying my reputation" I said as they laughed.

"Does he ever reply?" Minah asked while sipping her milk.

"No way, he just seen it and it's hella embarrassing" I replied then pout.

"Yeah, why will he?" Haemin said with a giggle.

"Have you send him today?" Sarang asked.

"No, I usually text him at night" I replied.

"Oh! Just send him now?" Minah asked with her puppy eyes.

"Okay" I said then take out my phone. I surely don't know what to text him. I probably had used more than half of my brain for it.

"Uh, why don't you do this, 'The sun is shining bright as your smile'." Haemin said as they start laughing.

I don't know anything else so I just send it to him. They kept telling me what to send. And yeah, he had seen it. When it reached five, they take my phone and kept reading it all over again and laugh like crazy.

I seriously hate this game. If I don't fulfill it, I gotta pay for their lunch this whole year, and just what they eat in one day is also insane. I wouldn't manage it so I need to keep going.

After the lunch break was over, we get back to our classes. As always, afternoon classes are boring. It feels like many days having afternoon classes.

After class was over my friends suggested to go to a new cafe near the school but I have other plans so I said to them that I wouldn't go. I went out from the classroom and walk towards my locker, I put some books as well as take some and put inside my bag.

I'm done.

I close my locker and turn around, I was seriously shocked. Mr. Freckles was standing there.

"Uh...uh...uh..um, hi" I just awkwardly said.

He put his phone right up to my face showing my messages.

"What's with these?" He asked.

Oh my God, his damn voice.

"It's just um, uh..." I couldn't say anything.

"Are you a lunatic?" He asked.

Geez, he's cruel.

"Um, you know, I can't explain it" I said.

"Please, stop sending me these if not I'm letting my parents talk to the principal or let my parents talk to yours" he said.

Gosh, he's so mean.

"Um, please don't do that, I'm sorry" I said as I look down.

"Then, stop sending it" he was about to go but...

"Uh, wait, can I just continue for two days? Then I'll stop" I asked.

"What two days? Why two?"

"Um, uh, it's my... birthday?"

"What ? Are you joking?" He asked, he surely look like he don't believe me.

"Please, I won't be able to live"

"Why won't you be able to live if you don't send me those?" He asked.

Then he look at his watch.

"I'm late, I hope we're clear" he said then left.

Ahh, gosh, am I losing the bet?!

I feel like I'm about to cry. I walk out feeling really sad and walk home. I reached home finally and walk to the kitchen. Dad left my dinner at the oven and I had it though it's still early. After I'm done, I walk up to my room. Wash up and then study.

10:00 p.m

I decided to sleep. I jump up to my bed. For some time, I wasn't able to sleep.

"Why won't you be able to live if you don't send my those?"

Ahhhh, get out of my head!!

"Lucy, sleep, Lucy" I calm myself and try to sleep.

+×+