3

Lucy's P.O.V

I was awoken by the vibration of my phone. I look at it, it's 2 in the morning. It was that my friends were making a new group chat. They're so active that I always mute it but it's a new one so...

"SARANG'S IN LOVE"

What the hell is this?
-

Me
Guys, what's with this?

Haemin
Kim there's smth happening!

Minah
You won't believe it!!

Minah
Sarang tell Kim abt it

Haemin
Yeah

Sarang
You know what KIM!!

Sarang
I'm having a boyfriend~~

Me
What?!

Me
Who?

Sarang
That, my crush from 3 years back

Me
Who...? I can't think

Sarang
That...Han

Me
Who- Han..?

Sarang
Oof- Jisung

Me
What?! That Jisung Han?!

Me
The one close to Mr. Freckles?

Sarang
Yeah

Me
Nooo.. not someone close to him.. I don't want it!!

Sarang
What? What's wrong?

Me
Ihhh... It's embarrassing for me 😑

Sarang
No, don't worry, they won't know. I don't think Felix will tell them even oppa never said it.

Haemin
*Cringe*

Minah
"Oppa"

Me
You never know

Sarang
@minah @haemin
oppa~~ saranghae~~

Sarang
Kim, don't worry. Felix won't, trust me

Me
Okay then

Me
I'm going back to sleep, bye y'all

Minah
Good night

Haemin
Bye

Sarang
Sleep well

-

I mute the chat and then go back to sleep.

+++

Morning

This morning, I woke up a bit early since I hate being in a hurry. I have had my breakfast and now packing my bag. After I'm done, I went down to the living room, switching off the lights and out walk out for school. I take the bus, we're living a bit far from the school so it's taking a bit while to reach the school.

When I reached the school, I quickly went towards the class I'm sitting. My friends were chatting. After I settle down, they came.

"Kim, are you free this afternoon?" Sarang asked.

"Yeah, but after school we're having a committee"

"Oh okay" she replied

"Sarang's going out with Han after school" Minah said.

"Oh really? Congrats" I said to Sarang.

Then we kept talking about it. The bell rang as classes starts.

*Time skips to after school*

I was so busy today and I can't even be with my friends during the lunch break. And I was out from the last period cause there was an urgent call from the council leader, we were discussing about the new event. The meeting was over 10 mins after the school. I went to my locker first and walk out. I saw my friends and Han and his friends, even Felix was there. I walk towards them.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

Minah then pull me aside.

"Did you forget it or what? Sarang's going out with Han" she asked.

"No I didn't, are we included or what?"

"Sure, you wanna leave her with those boys or what?"

"Of course not"

"Then you should come, just because we waited for you also, you gotta come"

"Okay then"

We walk back to the others.

"Are we ready?" Han asked

"I guess so, I think we should get going" Minah replied. We agreed as we started working.

Han and Sarang walk in front of all of us. Followed by me, Minah and Haemin and behind us, I.N, Hyunjin, Seungmin and Felix.

"Haha, I can't wait Hanie to get lovey-dovey" I.N said chuckling.

"Same, I wonder if he's clumsy or not" Hyunjin replied as they laughed.

"Uh, guys lets stop, he'll be nervous" Seungmin said to them.

Now, I'm feeling unsteady. Boys mostly tell everything to their friends isn't it? If Felix told them I used to text him, they might actually had made fun of me.

Gosh!! I don't feel good

There was a new restaurant and we went there. Everyone chat and laugh while I was not feeling the mood. Felix doesn't talk much either, he's quiet. Well, yeah, he's cold.

+++

After we had our food, we went to the nearby park. Han and Sarang are talking somewhere else so we waited here.

My two friends, Hyunjin, Seungmin and I.N were playing near the slide. I look around and saw Felix sitting on the beach.

I need to talk to him.

I take a deep breath and walk to him. I could feel my heart pounding fast. I stood in front of him.

"Um, Felix?"

+×+