11

Lucy's P.O.V

"Are you ignoring me?" He asked. Just even his voice is making me blush

"No, I'm not" I replied

"Yeah you are. Is it because I was watching you while Seungmin was taking your pictures?"

"Surely not."

"I guess it was that. Well, you weren't embarrassed about Seungmin watching you though" he said and glance at me.

"Well, you aren't Seungmin" I replied

"Then I wish I was him" he said. I'm shocked.

"What?" I asked and look at at him. He smiled.

"Don't ignore me anymore, okay? I don't like it" he said right to my face. He surely left me speechless.

"And don't be with other guys a lot, okay? I don't like that either" he continued and smile.

I was about to blush so I quickly face away.

Ohhh Lee Felix, you're confusing my mind. Why did you said those things to me? Are you serious or just joking around with me?

I know we aren't real couple but was he saying those for just being in a fake relationship? To make me more confused. He wrap his scarf around my neck

"It's cold" he said then I look at him.

"Don't you fell cold too?" I asked

"Yeah I do" he replied.

"Then"  I said and about to take his scarf off, he take my hand.

"Your hands are also cold" he said and hold them. I could feel my heart racing.

"The bus reached" the others shouted. I turn to them and look back to Felix again..

"Let's go" I said and stood up. I was about to go then he grab my hand. He stand up.

"Let's go" he smiled as we walked to the bus.

We walk inside. They were all staring at both of us then teased us. I'm blushing like hell. He let me sit near the window and sat down next to me, still holding hands. Then the bus leaves.

"When did you reached the bus stop this morning?" He asked

"Uh... Around 8:45 a.m" I replied.

My phone vibrated. It's a call from dad.

"Yes dad?"

"Have you reached home?"

"No, we just got on the bus"

"How long will it take?"

"Around 3 hours"

"Oh I see. I won't come home tonight, we got an urgent call that we're having an ambassador coming tomorrow and we need to prepare a lot"

"Uh, oh, that's great, good luck, I'll be fine"

"Make sure you have breakfast tomorrow, okay?"

"Yes okay"

"Reach home safely, bye"

"Bye"

I hung up.

"My dad's not coming home tonight" I said to Felix.

"Oh, will you be fine on your own?" He asked.

"Sure. I'm used to it"

"Okay" he replied

+++