Edge

Word:            =            Spoken
*Word*:        =        Thoughts

Word:            =            Spoken *Word*:        =        Thoughts

Edge

Imagine
... being Bono's little sister and him talking about your new, mysterious boyfriend with his band. You deny to tell your brother, because of one reason:
Your new boyfriend, is his best friend, Edge...

Bono: I don't know why she refuse to tell me. It was just this one time when i was a bit ... "rude" to this one guy... or those five guys... But i am her brother and she deserves the best and only the best. If i don't care for her, who would then? She is my baby sister and i don't want to think about the things, this womanizer-boy full of testosterone will do to her...

Edge: But Bono, Y/N is almost gown up...

Bono: No Edge, she is nearly a child!

Edge: She is 21, man! And what if this boy truly loves her?

Bono: No! No boy will ever love her like i do! Ever! And besides, he forgot his ugly "The Sweet"-T-Shirt at my house, which Y/N gave him back! I can tell he's an awful person! 

Edge's eye's grow wide while he hides his "Sweet-Shirt" under his jacket...

Larry: But you love "The Sweet" too, Bono...

(gif) Bono: Not anymore, Larry! Not anymore! If i'll see this ladykiller anywhere near my little Y/N, i'll castrate this fucking bastard!

*Edge*: I think i won't tell him today, that i am Y/N's new boyfriend...