(Chapter Two- The Gems have a day out Part One )

'Amethyst can be seen lazily walking into the kitchen as the sun rises into the sky casting Beach City in a bright yellow hue, Once Amethyst reaches the Kitchen she notices Pearl cooking Breakfast with a content smile on her face, Soft classical music can be heard playing from the speaker set up on the counter'

Amethyst: "Hey P' How goes it?" 'Amethyst asks with a loud yawn, Pearl turns to Amethyts with a slightly annoyed look on her face'

Pearl: "It is going well thank you for asking, But please do be quieter" 'Pearl asks in a hushed voice causing Amethyst to hit herself on the head comically'

Amethyst: "Right...dont wanna wake up Steven" 'Amethyts says in a quieter voice before Pearl points behind Amethyt confusing the smaller purple Gem enough to turn around in a slight daze'

'Once Amethyts turns around to the living room area, her eyes widen in slight surprise before chuckling to herself lightly'

'On the couch Garnet can be seen laying on her back with her leg hanging limp off the couch while she holds Chip protectively, the both of them
are deep in sleep as Garnet has her Visor stuffed into the front of her hair'

Amethyst: "What do you think would happen if I tried to write on their faces?" 'Amethyst asks with a evil smirk as she picks up the magic marker on the counter'

Pearl: "I believe Garnet would reflexively launch you across the room" 'Pearl says with a quiet laugh'

Amethyst: "While she's asleep?" 'Amethyst asks doubtingly'

Pearl: "I wouldnt put it past her, she is very protective of him, a mother's instinct is both a good insurance and it can become great weapon if her child is threatened" 'Pearl says in a purposely cryptic tone'

'Amethyts blinks a few times before placing the marker back onto the counter quietly'

Amethyst: "I'm still going to tease her about this" 'Amethyst says with a sigh as she sits down at the counter'

Garnet: "You cant tease someone about somthing if they are proud of it" 'Garnet says quietly without opening her eyes, a small smile apparent on her face'

Amethyst: "Your awake?!" 'Amethyst whisper yells at Garnet causing her smile to widen slightly'

Garnet: "Have been since you first announced your presence" 'Garnet says quietly finally opening her eyes'

Pearl: "Well are you going to get up?" 'Pearl asks curiously as she flips a set of pancakes into the air before they land back into the pan'

'Garnet rolls her eyes in thought before she looks down at Chip, her smile softens noticing the dull green glow coming from behind his eyelids, the glow growing more intense or fading as if in tune with his breathing'

'Garnet then gently places her hand on her son's hair causing a mechanical engine noise simmilar to a pure to emit from him, Garnet smiles to herself happily before yawning lightly'

Garnet: "No, I think I will stay here until he wakes up, he has not been sleeping well and he deserves to rest" 'Garnet says before closing her eyes again and placing her head onto the pillow'

Pearl: "Adorable" 'Pearl says in a whisper as she sets up the counter with different breakfast foods'

Amethyst: "Sheesh, who would have thought Garnet of all people would be so motherly" 'Amethyst says chuckling to herself before she reaches out to a pancake only for her hand to be smacked away by pearl'

Pearl: "Wait for Steven I dont want to have to cook everything again" 'Pearl says with a sigh causing Amethyst to pout to herself in a attempt to guilt Pearl into giving her some food'