Chapter 1

(Scott's POV)

I sighed and looked at the building called Freddy's Fazbear Pizza. I never trusted this place. I heard a kid got bit by an animatronic. I sighed again and walked into the pizza place.

As soon as I walked in, I saw kids running around screaming, and laughing. It made me smile as I remember my childhood. I shook my head and went to the manager's office. My instincts told me this was a bad idea, but I didn't listen to them. It's my first day at work, what could go wrong?

As soon as I made it to the door of the manager's office, I fixed my security uniform and my badge. I slowly took a deep breath, then slowly let it out. I knocked on the manager's door. As soon as I heard, "Come in," I walked into his office.

He looked at me and smiled. "I see you made it to work on time, Mr. Cawthon," he said, with his deep voice.

"Yes sir, I came to see what you wanted me to do," I simply replied.

"I want you to help another employee out with the kids out in the dining area," he told me as he placed his cigar in the ashtray that was on his desk.

"Okay. Who's the employee?" I asked, a little nervous that it was going to be a rude teenager who didn't want this job in the first place.

"He'll should be on his..." the manager said, but was cut off by a soft knocking sound. "Come in," he said. The door opened then closed.

I didn't want to turn around to see who I was working with until I heard his deep raspy voice. I gulped, still kinda nervous that it was someone who hated this job.

"Yes boss?" he said, kinda irritated by having to come to his office.

"Vincent, I would like you to meet Scott. He's our new employee and he will be working with you," the manager said as I slowly turn around to meet my co-worker.

My eyes went wide as I saw him fully purple. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. I extended my hand as I offered a handshake. "Hello Vincent, I'm Scott," I said. He looked at me with narrow eyes then smiled.

"Nice to meet you Scott. I'm glad I don't have to work with some teenager again," he said with a voice that gave me shivers as he took my hand and shook it lightly. He pulled his hand away and looked at the manager. "I'll show him around boss," he said as he gently grabbed my arm. I looked at Vincent then the manager. He nodded and just like that I was out of the office.

Vincent and I walked out to the dining area. "Those are the animatronics. The bear is Freddy Fazbear," he said as he showed me Freddy. "We don't let the kids touch him. That purple one is Bonnie Bunny. Most people call him, Bonnie the Bunny," he said as he pointed at Bonnie. I nodded. "That bird is Chica Chicken. Don't get her confused for a duck. Most people do," he said as he pointed at the yellow animatronic. I nodded again. He walked over to the wall next to another stage area that had purple curtains.

"What's that?" I asked pointing at it.

Vincent looked at it then huffed. "That's the Pirate cove. Foxy the Pirate Fox is in there. He's not in order. He bit a kid due to some malfunction. Someone messed with his wiring," he said with a small smirk on his face. I looked at him a bit worried and confused, but I just shook my head. I knew today was going to be long. There not much to do but watch little children run around and make that they didn't touch Freddy.