Chapter 2

(Vincent's POV)

I don't know why but I like Scott. I just met the guy and I already like him. He looked at me as I stared at him.

"Are you okay, Vincent?" Scott asked. I shook my head to get rid of the dirty thoughts I had.

"Yeah. Just bored. I hate watching these kids run around and break the rules," I replied. Scott nodded. "Hey, I'm not busy tonight and I'm pretty sure we got a new night guard, so I was wondering if you wanted to grab a drink from a bar or something," I said.

He looked at me. "Sure. I don't have plans for tonight anyways. What time do you want to pick me up at? I really don't feel like driving," he said.

"How about 8?" I asked. Knowing that he's working with me. He might get off at the same time as me or a few minutes later.

"Sounds good," he said with a smile. I smiled and went back to watching the little brats that ran around screaming their ass off.
(Scott's POV)

Work was finally over so I was home trying to figure out what was good to wear to a bar or whatever Vincent had plan for us.

I heard a car horn as I put my shoe on. I got off the couch and left. I walked over to the car in my driveway. I was kinda confused on how he got my address, but it didn't matter. This was a one time thing.

Once I was in the car, Vincent looked at me and smiled. "You look nice," he said.

I shook my head. "Shut up," I said. He chuckled and pulled out of my driveway. "Where are we going anyways?" I asked.

"Rock Beer. It's the only bar I know that's good," he told me. I nodded. "So why did you want to work at Freddy's? There are other animatronic places," he said out of the blue.

I looked at him confused. "There are? I never saw any other place like Freddy's that was hiring," I said.

He looked at me for a second then looked at the road. "A place called Roxy's. They get better reviews then Freddy's and I hate it," he said as we stopped at a red light.

"Why?" I asked. I was a bit concerned. There's another place like Freddy's open, but their not hiring. Maybe they're like Freddy's. Children getting bit and shit like that.

"They have employees that stay on top of things. There one employee who's father own the place once, but sold it. I never got her name, but some say that she's like me. Others thinks she's better than me for their reason that I don't want to talk about," he said. I nodded. "Sometimes I wish people didn't know about that place. They call it our sister location," he said with a growl. I looked at him.

We pulled up to Rock Beer. I looked at Vincent. "I'm grateful that you're doing this for me," I said. He looked at me and nodded. He smiled and walked towards the door. I followed behind him.