*Different.*

It's been two days since the beach party.

Two days since I held my mate.

Two days since I smelt her beautiful scent.

Two days since I saw her beautiful smile.

Two days since I saw those chocolate honey brown eyes.

Two fucking days....Since no one knows what happened.

I held her cold arms and rested my head onto her chest.

I heard another heartbeat and this one was pumping normally, where as my mates....

Was taking a minute before beating another sound.

I looked up and saw Anita's Brother standing in the doorway, a tired look on his face.

"Any progress?" He whispered.

I shook my head. "Same temperature, same heart rate....same everything." I responded with a edge to my tone.

I sighed and squeezed her hands. Her lips were cracked, dry and white. The bags under her eyes was heavy and deep, purple and black on her caramel skin. Her black hair was spread out over her shoulders, just the way I placed it.

Her tiny body, barely covering the whole bed.

I stroked her cheek and no shivers run through my skin. My wolf whined deep in my head and I winced at how painful it sounded.

I sniffed and shook my head. 

"No I can't do this." I whispered, before standing up and walking out of there, Adrian left with his sister.

I walked down the hall and outside, pack members glancing at me and giving me my space.

I growled, deep and strongly before standing in the middle of the field.

I looked up into the sky and it was dark and gloomy, just my exact mood. But something was missing.

I need something.

And this time it wasn't my mate.

I needed blood.

I needed to know who the fuck did this.

My head snapped to my left looking at the open woods and I put my hands onto the floor before curving my back, the cracks and broken bones not enough to pleasure me. to distract me.

I curved my arms backwards before I watched the fur cover every inch of my skin before I was standing on all fours, my wolf out in the middle of the open.

"Alpha wait!"

I didn't even bother to figure out or pay attention to see who called me before I leaped through the air and disappeared into the woods.

~

~

~
Unknown POV:

I smiled up towards the sky and took a deep breath. 

"Ahh" I sighed.

I turned around, entering the little cottage.

Herbs were boiling in a big black pot, the lady stirring it with both hands with a pot spoon.

"How long again does she have before she awakes?" I questioned.

The silver skinned woman looked at me with white eyes and her white lips pulled into a thin line.

"She will wake up in exactly 4 days."

I nodded. "That should be enough time correct?"

The witch shook her head. "No miss. The Alpha would not betray the mate bond."

I frowned. "She is not his mate. I am his mate. Only me!"

The lady rolled her eyes before turning her back and opening a few cabinets before turning back to me, holding a navy blue hand size sack with golden strings.

"Pour exactly 3 drops into any drinks for the person to forget about anything and only focus on you. It will give you enough time for the sexual activities." I reached out to grab it but she held it back.

"What you are doing will have a huge affect. You mustn't put more than 3 drops or else the person will go into a serious coma and never awake again. 3 drops into the Alpha's drink and no more or no less. You will have exactly 8 hours with him under your control and after those 8 hours the spell with wear off."

I raised a brow. "Will he remember anything?"

She sighed. "He will. But knowing the Alpha and his ways, he will blame him self for even touching you."

I laughed. "Please, he won't regret touching something as sexy as this."

I left the cottage without a thank you and snapped my fingers before disappearing.

FAVORITE COLOR (s), HEIGHT, HAIR COLOR, AND FAVORITE FOOD?

Mines is Blue, black and grey with purple. My height is 4'11. My hair color is brown and black. Favorite food is cheesecake.