*Darkness*

I placed my hands on my head, groaning, feeling a heavy pounding nipping at my skin.

I looked around and blinked several times just to adjust my eyes to my new environment.

Where am I?

When I turned around, all I see is darkness. Nothing more, nothing less.

I Looked down and saw my reflection but when I moved my bare toes, a ripple occurred.

Ok...

So im sitting on water, yet my ass ain't wet.

"A-Artemis?"

I coughed, struggling to stand up.

"E-Ebony?!"

"Adrian!"

"G-guys?"

I started running feeling the water beneath me splash around.

I felt like I was in a 'Stranger Things' Type of shit.

I felt like something was eating at me, and I didn't know what it was.

I felt up my body to see if any bugs were on me.

What the fuck happened!?

One minute, The girls and I was dancing and the next I blanked out.

I continued running, trying to see if this is some sort of dream, and my fat ass would start passing out soon to wake up cuddle in Artemis's arms.

Artemis!

He was at the beach party wasn't he?!

The beach party....

Suddenly I heard a whisper.

"Aniata..."

Not stopping my legs, I turned my head behind me to see a glowing light, but this time it wasn't as bright as the goddess light.... It was a red light. 

I squinted my eyes not paying attention to what was in front of me...

But i should have...

Before I knew it, I hit something hard.

Solid.

The pain intensified as it scorched it's way through my body and I let out a painful scream.

_:_

Adrian pov:

I held my sisters hands and rubbed my thumb on her palms.

I still don't know what happened, but I never asked.

Ebony and Olivia woke up.

But they don't remember anything.

My phone buzzed and I pulled it out of my pants pocket and froze at the screen.

There wasn't any wifi at the beach so I didn't pay attention to my phone, especially after Anita incident.

But lord is my ass gonna get blazed.

48 new messages from dad.

58 missed calls from him..

do I even wanna listen to them voicemails!?

I sighed and looked over at Aniela

"If my cute ass goes flat because of you, you better cut me a piece of yours."

I chuckled to myself.

"These buns get me the ladies..."

I wanted her to roll her eyes and flick my forehead... Or tell me in her most annoying voice;

'As if them girls wants something so hairy and smelly'

I never knew if I could miss someone so yappy and short and irritating...

Yet she's my bestfriend.

What if she doesn't wake up, then what?

How do I explain to dad his daughter is in a coma because of some unknown incident at a beach party?

Amanda already lost mom, now she might loose her only role model in her life.

I haven't cried since mom left, but just thinking I might loose my sister...

I sniffed and straightened up my position in the chair.

I wiped my nose and eyes and laughed.

"You better wake up... Or else im not going to shed tears at your funeral."

I choked up on the last word..... But She is still breathing, her heart is still pumping...slower than usual...but pumping and she hasn't given up on us yet...

So I won't give up on her...

Not yet.

I felt a hand on my shoulders and I jumped.

"Holy shit!"

The girl giggled shyly before tucking a strand of her brown hair behind her ears.

"Shonna right?"

"Yeah..." Her eyes flickered to Aniata.

"H-how is she...?"

I sighed. "She's doing....ok."

She watched me for a beat too long before nodding.

"Ba Ba misses her."

I raised a brow. "I'm sorry, Who?"

She laughed. "Sorry, Lun- I mean Aniela created that nickname for Xavier's Little brother and it just stuck to us. Sebastian, misses her."

"Oh."

I nodded and looked down. "Well she won't give up on us...She will wake up. I know she will."

She hummed in response. "I believe she won't stay in the darkness for long... She is better than that. We will find who did this to her....I promise"

A promise is something sacred to people who believes in it. 

I don't believe in promises because....everyone breaks them one way or another.

So I can't take her word for it...

Not now. Not ever.