*Drink*

Everyone was asleep, besides a few pack members and the guards in the front.

I stood on the balcony sighing. I told Thomas that I would be staying by my uncles and said he would take care of the pack while im gone.

"Xavier?"

I looked back and raised a brow. "Your still up?"

She smiled. "Yeah... I um...thought you might want a drink."

She hands me a glass of something red. I looked confused. "Its red wine idiot. Never had any?"

I rolled my eyes and drunk it all. She was watching me weirdly but when she noticed I saw her she smiled.

"How do you feel?"

It was a weird question but I shrugged. "I feel...good I guess."

She smiled. "Well, come on inside...its too cold for you to be out here by yourself."

I follow her up the stairs and into her room. I sat down on her bed and she goes on her knees in front of me.

"Ryan?"

She shushes me slowly reaching my feet. "Let me take care of you...it would be all fine."

My vision gotten blurry a bit but I shook my head sighing. There was something that was tugging at me and I couldn't focus my eyes.

I blinked constantly holding my head. "R-ryan?" I whispered drowsily.

I felt hands on my pants and I was pushed flat on the bed. I tried sitting up again, not knowing what was happening.

Did she put something in that drink?

I tried raising up but it was as if something smacked me in the face with a hammer.

"Oof!"

"Artemis...its ok..let me take care of you, don't fight it. Just let it in."

The voice was familiar. A voice I never thought I might hear again.

I looked up and my eyes widen. 

Is my mind playing tricks on me?

"Anita?"

Her face dropped just a bit before she smiled widely, tucking a piece of her hair behind her ears.

She leaned forward towards me and I cupped her face kissing her hard. "Anita... your ok?"

"Yes...now shush." She pressed a finger against my lips as I laid back smiling widely.

She's ok... My mate is ok.

~~~

Thomas pov:

"Shonna, you cant find no one who posted a video of the beach party?!"

I was desperate now, we couldn't find no one.

I don't know if it was because these kids have dumb ass usernames instead of there actual name on insta, snap, or twitter but we couldn't find anyone.

And even if we did, it was only of them.

"WAIT!"

We looked towards at Charlie. "I think I found one!"

We hurried towards him and he scrolled through a humans account on Instagram called:

ALPHA_KING23

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "As if..."

Charlie clicked on a video and a guy with brown eyes and dark skin was singing along with a girl.

"I don't wanna see him making out with his damn girlfriend Charlie!" I snapped.

"No! Look." He pointed to the screen and tried to zoom in, the phone didn't work so he just pointed. I saw The luna, my mate and Olivia dancing in the background.

There were all grinding against each other  and laughing. My heart flipped at the sight of ebony but I refocused and put my full attention on the problem at hand.

"Look, someone passes through."

There was a figure passing with a black cloak with a hood on. From the figure and upclose camera it looks like a female, so that's a first clue.

"Can we see who did it?" I questioned.

"No, the video cut shorts"

Fuck.

I looked at the time and it was 10am.

Where is Xavier?

Suddenly my phone rang and it was Artemis and I when we was a little.

I answered. "Hello? Where are you, we found a clue."

His side of the call was silent for a few minutes.

"Hello? Xavier?" Panic was laced in my tone.

Everyone looked at me Anxious waiting for anything from there Alpha.

"I know who did it...I know who almost killed my mate."

HEY GUYS!!!

SO DID YALL GUESS CORRECTLY?!?!?

hehe....I love yall!!