Death

Ava P.O.V. (First and most likely last P.O.V. for her) 

FINALLY! I got into the house! Now it's time for my revenge. I walk into the living room and find a pocket knife. Perfect. Those girls won't know what hit them! Nashi will die! She will pay the price for taking Storm away from me!! I will make sure of it. Then Storm will be all mine. 

Luke P.O.V.  

I Heard some footsteps coming towards the rooms. I sniffed the air and it smelled nasty. "Babe! Do you hear that?" I asked Sylvia who was just on their phone. "No, why what's wrong?" She replied. "I smell Ava." I told her. Her eyes widen. "She must be after Nashi!" She commented. 

She got out bed but fell once she stood up. I smiled. "You want help?" I asked. She nodded. "You were too rough." She commented. "You told me liked rough!" "Yeah but not when I can stand!" she on her clothes and she got on my back. "Let's go. Don't use your magic okay?" I told her. 

"Why" "Because your pregnant! Your magic has to go to the baby for protection!" I told her. She nodded her head. We went into the hallway and to Storm's room. "STORM!" I whispered/yelled. "What?" He asked. "Ava's here. You gotta get Nashi out of here. We are gonna go tell the others." 

I told them. They nodded, we closed the door, and told the others. We all snuck out of the house. "Let's go, before she notices we're gone!." I told them. "Too late!" I heard say behind me. "RUN!!" I yell and we all run... Into the woods. 

Sylvia P.O.V. 

"Where are we gonna go?" I asked. "I don't know. The guild is too far." Luke replied. We followed the others until we heard a scream. "SCARLET!!" Rose shouted. We looked behind to see Scarlet has been stabbed. My hand covers my mouth to cover up the cry and sob from coming out. 

I see All the boys are raged. "Sylvia, You think you can run?" Luke asked me. I nodded my head. "Then run." He told me. "What about you?" I asked. "Just run! The guys and I are gonna fend off Ava from following you guys. JUST RUN!! ALL THE GIRLS! JUST RUN!" He yelled. I felt a warm 

Hand pull me and we ran. Not looking back. Just running for our lives. To protect our newly babies in our stomachs. "Where are we going?" Rose asked as she had Scarlet on her back. "Doesn't matter. We just have to run. together. No more scattering." I told them. they all nodded.

Nashi P.O.V. 

"You think the boys will be okay?" Mia asked. "They're strong they can take care of themselves. " Sylvia replied. "Luke can barley work the stove." I commented. "True, but trust me. I know they can beat her!!" "You sure about that?" We looked behind us and saw her. Ava. "RUN!" I shouted. 

We all tried our best to stay together in which we did but we did get a little seperate but got back together. We stopped running when we saw the cliff. "What are we gonna do now?" "GET BEHIND ME!" Rose commanded. "ROSE! don't use your magic! it's used to protect your baby!" 

Sylvia told her. Ava came closer and closer with her knife. We went as far back as possible. She was just far to close. She stabbed me in the ribs. "Your baby should've been mine." She whispered and pushed all of off the cliff. it felt like we were slowly falling until our sight became black. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reyna: Thank you peeps so much for letting me write the lemons later and for reading. I'm so sorry for the wait! thank you so so much again for reading! anyways... bai!! 

words 640