𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

de·ment·ed
/dəˈmen(t)əd/

driven to behave irrationally due to anger, distress, or excitement.

━━━━━━━━━━

We have never heard the devil's side of the story, because God wrote all the books.

━━━━━━━━━━

"Man, I wanted to do that shit!" Ladia spoke to herself as she dragged the third body into the house.

"Hm, how we gone get rid of these niggas?" Ladia continued to talk to herself as she dragged the bodies to a pole in the basement, tying them up to it.

"Bitch I don't know. Figure it out before we get caught!" She yelled.

As Ladia began pouring the gasoline on the corpses she heard the loud sounds of sirens getting closer. She began to panic.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! You fucking idiot!" Ladia yelled as she smacked herself in the head constantly with the end of her gun.

"Nah, I'm not going down like this. Mama ain't raise no pussy" Ladia spat as she continued to pour the gasoline but this time quicker.

She instantly sat up and blinked. "Bitch Sherell ain't even raise you" She snapped before continuing to go back to her task.

She laughed an evil laugh. "Bitch y'all thought y'all was finna get me? Huh? Huh? Fucking roaches!" She screamed maniacally.

She picked up her lighter and flicked it a couple times before it fully lit. She stared down at the three bodies she had tied to the pole in pure hatred.

Ladia finally threw the lighter on the bodies and smiled in pure joy and happiness as she watched the fire devour the now burning corpses.

"3 down 20 to go" She stated as she swiped the names off of her own personal Death Note.

Ladia didn't really care if she was caught or not but she wanted to finish her list before she did. She knew nobody would fuck with her in jail cause the bitch was crazy. She ain't have shit to live for anyway.

"Look at how beautiful it looks" Ladia smiled before looking back at the bodies burning.

"Philadelphia Police Department open up. We were called in on a disturbance call" The officer yelled instantly making Ladias smile fall. Stupid ass cops.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐬. 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐲𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚.