𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞|

𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐞 "𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚" 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐞

╔                                                                         ╗
𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐞 "𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚" 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐞↴╔                                                                         ╗ 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬.

"I'm sorry!" Bailey yelled as I picked my favorite knife up off of the cart.

I took the knife and slid it down the side of his face. "Why you look so scared pooh?" I asked.

We were currently in an abandoned warehouse that I liked to call my 'torture liar' . I guess you could call me an assassin? I don't know.

I torture and kill old cheating white men for their snobby ass annoying wives and they pay me good money.

"I have a wife and kid! Don't kill me." He begged. I chuckled. I forgot that this nigga doesn't even know that his wife is the reason that he is here.

"Nigga your wife is the reason you're here." I informed him as I laughed.

He looked shocked and disappointed.

"Why the fuck would Abigail send you to me? It doesn't make any sense. I don't believe it!" He said slowly getting angry.

I groaned. This is why I get the wives to make videos of them confessing to the act cause niggas swear they wives won't set them up.

"Hm." I said as I showed him the video of his wife telling me exactly what to do and where exactly to find him.

After the video finished he hung his head low.

"Just kill me." He whispered but I could hear him seeing as though we were in an abandoned warehouse so there was nobody else around.

I laughed loudly. "Sir that's not what we- well I do here. We torture." I told him. He picked his head back up with wide eyes.

"No please! Just spare me this one time!" Hearing him beg for his life brought back memories that I didn't want to bring back.

"Shut up!" I yelled causing him to jump.

Here we go.

I thought you ain't need us anymore.

Kill that nigga.

Send the video to his daughters just for fun.

I shook my head trying to silence the voices.

"Be quiet please!" I muttered before stabbing him in the lower abdomen.

He yelled out in agony.

Ahh, music to my ears.

I wanted to hear more so I slowly twisted the knife and pushed it in further.

He screamed louder and I laughed.

"This is what I like to hear! Not that begging shit." I told him.

"You're fucking crazy!" He yelled out.

Everything immediately stopped and went silent.

Im not fucking crazy!

"I'm not fucking crazy, I'm insane! Don't call me crazy." I yelled as I picked up my electric saw.

Once he seen that his eyes grew wide.

I nodded in understanding. "I get it. You're not scared of Peter but you're scared of Tanner? It makes sense." I talked to him referring to my weapons. I named them all because they're people too.

He didn't say anything he just stared at me in horror.

I turned my saw on and placed it a few inches above his wrist. "So I saw the sex tape you made when you cheated on your wife and just a hint of advice, when you do something bad don't make your own evidence." I told him.

I began slowly lowering the saw as he began screaming and shaking but he couldn't move his hand because it was tied down.

I laughed as I began sawing his hand off. The blood splattered everywhere.

I giggled. "We're really having fun now sir! Do you like it?" I asked in excitement.

He didn't respond he just continued to scream.

I stopped and looked at him slowly coming in and out of consciousness.

I sighed as I shook my head. "You're weak. Oh so weak." I told him as I picked up the smallest blades I had.

"I mean I barely even had fun with you yet and you're already about to fucking die on me." I said as I grabbed his face before pushing it back down.

"Shits sad. You're supposed to hold on as long as you can in hopes of something or someone busting through those doors and saving you! That's what I did! And look at me now!" I continued.

"Oh well, I'm going to give you what you want. I just need your eyeballs." I chuckled before taking a spoon and gouging his eyeballs out.

(This shit hurt me and I'm writing it.)

When I finally got them out they still had some type of tissues attached to them so I took the blades I picked up and cut the tissue off.

I held the eyeballs in my hand and stared at them.

"Creepy ass eyeballs." I mumbled before putting them in the jar with the rest of them.

"Rd. I'm getting bored now. You got any last words?" I asked as I picked up my AR-15.

"Tell my daughters that....I love them so much." He croaked out.

I kissed my teeth. "That sap ass shit. I ain't telling nobody nothing." I said as I let off rounds into his body watching it jerk back and fall.

I love my job!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I ain't know how to end this off soooooooooo...yeah.