𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨|

𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐞 "𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚" 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐞

╔ ╗
𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐞 "𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚" 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐞↴╔                                                                         ╗ 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬.

"Boomer get yo' fuckin' daughter!" I yelled from the kitchen.

"Bro what do you want?!" He huffed as he walked into the kitchen.

"You know we got work and you sitting up there playing that stupid ass game!" I snapped. He always does this shit. We have a strict routine and he never follows it. He's supposed to get Payton and get her dressed so we can drop her off at his moms house and handle our business.

"We don't have to be there until 3:45 and it's 2:30!" He sighed.

"I don't fucking care Jakeer!" I yelled.

"The fuck is you yelling for?! You stay yelling!" He yelled back as Payton started to cry.

"See you got my daughter crying and shit." He mugged me before picking up Payton and rocking her.

"Nigga you got your daughter crying, the fuck?" I mugged him before stomping up the stairs.

"I'm so sick of this nigga bro, I swear it." I mumbled to myself as I packed up Payton's clothes and pampers for her grandparents house.

"Ladia." Jakeer came into the room and took Payton's diaper bag from me.

I huffed. "Jakeer what?!" I sighed.

"Why you acting like I did something to you? We were just cool." He asked me.

I rolled my eyes not wanting to answer because I knew that it would make me look dumb.

"Ladia." He looked at me.

"You give your stupid ass game more attention than me and Payton." I told him.

He smacked his lips and wrapped his arms around me. "You should've just said something. You don't never speak your feelings." He said before kissing me on the forehead.

"I don't like that shit. It's weak as fuck." I muttered. "Where's my offspring?" I asked him making him mug me.

"Your daughter is in her room. Are you ready to go?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Let's be out then." He nodded towards the door.

"Hey grand baby!" Jakeers mom cooed to Payton before looking up at Jakeer and I with a mug. "Took y'all ugly asses long enough. Y'all don't speak to an old lady anymore." She hugged us.

"I'm sorry ma. We've just been busy." Jakeer told her.

"Yea, busy handling gods business." She mugged us. She never liked Jakeer and i's job but she's going to have to deal with it because that's what we do to put food on the table.

"Don't start ma. We have to go to work anyway. We'll be back for Payton tomorrow." He told her before kissing Payton on the cheek.

"Rd let's go." He walked out.

"Bye mommy baby." I waved to Payton.

"Bye mama." I kissed her on the cheek and ran to the car.

"Jakeer you're ignorant." I told him.

"Oh." He waved me off.

"Jakeer get the fuckin' forks!" I yelled at him.

"Shut the fuck up! I'm getting em'." He told me as he dragged the bag of forks into the center room.

"What y'all gone do with those?" Our prey of the day asked with a smirk on his face.

"Oh, this silverware? Nothing." I smiled at him before grabbing a knife out of the bag and walking over to him.

"You're smiling and I don't like that." I told him.

"So what you gone do about it then cupcake?" He smiled harder.

"This." I grabbed his lip and severed it off before grabbing my camera. "Smile." I told him before taking a picture.

Jakeer grabbed a fork and stabbed him in the neck with it. "People always ask me how I don't cheat and stay so loyal to her, that's why." He laughed. "I cuffed the craziest bitch out here." He told him.

"Sure did boo." I smiled. "What's your name?" I asked the man we were torturing.

"Mason." He said but winced when he had to pronounce the 'M'.

"Mason why do you think you're here today?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"You cheated on your wife and she sent me here. See, everybody around here knows what I do and they know that I hate cheaters so they call me and my amazing baby father to torture and well...kill you." I told him.

"Then hurry up and do it." He spat.

I laughed. "Oh poor thing, I don't kill too quickly. I like to watch you beg for it." I grabbed the bleach.

"I already know what to do, don't say it." Jakeer told me before shoving the funnel into Masons mouth.

"Whatever." I began pouring all of the black down the funnel. "You better drink it too." I told him before I threw the bottle in the corner of the room and took the funnel out.

"Mm. Yummy." Mason gritted.

This nigga is crazy.

"Yessir. Yummy indeed. Want some more?" I asked him and his smile immediately fell.

"Exactly. Now let's see...what to do?" I looked at my collection of toys.

I huffed. "Fuck it, I'm bored now." I grabbed my sharpest knife and stabbed him in the chest before slowly turning it, watching the life drain from his eyes and the color leave his skin. My favorite thing to see.

"You're an asshole. You know that's my part." Jakeer complained.

"Okay but I wanted to do it this time." I took the knife out of his chest.

"That was sexy as fuck." Jakeer came up behind me and started leaving trails of kisses down my neck.

"Take these off." He tugged on my pants.

Periodt! I'm finna get some.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━