I

"Oh that's game my dog! Pay up" said Abdul to his homeboy Jerrmane.

Both choking up a couple games of pool on a Saturday night at a smoke room. Hearing nothing but good mustangs the clanging of beer mugs.

"Anyway, aye man what happened to that little freak you met last week at The Pit, lil shorty was bad with a juicy booty." Jerrmane stayed as he took a sip of his beer.

"Man, shit I had to dip on him. He was getting too clingy. Only fuck boy one time and it was that night, the next morning he was acting like he was a nigga main one."

"Damn, for real...shorty was acting like that?" Jerrmane asked.

"Man Jerrmane, this nigga was already telling his lil friends about me talking about we was together and shit." Abdul respond as he collected the balls in the center of the table.

"Yo but a nigga can't lie though, I was tearing lil buddy ass up. Had dude all twisted and bent up in them sheets." Abdul boasted.

Taking out the rest of his beer, Abdul checked his watch for the time.

"Ight, bruh I'm out of here. Got me a bussy appointment to get to." Abdul spoked pulling out his phone to show off his latest hookup.

"Damn, lil dude got much ass. Bruh where you meet him at?"

"On Grindr, He crept in my DMs and was asking how big a nigga dick was and can I pipe him down, sent me a few pics of booty and shit I'm bout to have this nigga screaming in a couple minutes."

"Abdul, man you better be careful...you always out here fucking on these lil niggas but one day you gonna meet that right one." Jerrmane said putting up his pool stick.

Shaking his head Abdul dapped up his friend and said his byes and headed out the door. Jumping into his mustang Abdul sped out the parking lot and heading over to meet up with his Grindr date. Much like to most of his Grindr dates, it was nothing special either they met at a hotel or at their place. Just like most of them Abdul pulled up to the apartment where they lived. Texted the apartment number, Abdul walked up two flights of stairs and knocked on the door.

Giving the door a second knock, the door opened up to a small thin guy wearing a silk black robe.

"Damn, you doing it like that for me." Abdul ask with excitement in his voice.

"You Abdul?!" The boy asked.

"Yea that's me, and you Clayton right?"

The small guy man cracked a smile at him and took his hand leading him into the apartment. Following behind, Clayton took Abdul straight to the bed room. Allowing him to sit on the bed, Clayton began to disrobe revealing that he was completely naked under the robe. Dropping the cover up to the ground, Abdul mouth dropped open and he bit on his lilp as he sat and admired Clayton well fit body.

"You got a condom right?" Clayton asked.

Without any words Abdul retrieved the wrapped from his pocket. Staying to his feet, Abdul slowly walked over to Clayton and gripped his face.

"My dick hard, let me feel that mouth." He said.

Smashing his face with Claytons, their lips locked into a kiss. Making out, Abdul undid his belt and unbuttoned his pants letting them drop to the ground. Moaning into the kiss he motioned entwined bodies over and on to the bed.

...

The sex was just like always, powerful and ended within an hour. Passing out from his climax Abdul woke from his small nap of two hours and checked the time. It was going on five that morning.

"Damn..." he mumbled into the pillow.

Looking over to his sex partner laying there still asleep, Abdul eases out the bed and got dressed. Taking one more look at Clayton naked body barely covered by the sheet. Abdul bit his lip and walked away.

Making it to his car, turning the ignition he rode away with a smile on his face. Heading back over to his side of town, Abdul stay in a loft close by Magnolia University, One of the cities most praised universities. His loft was the old candy factory, the smell of bubbles gum could still be smelled in the air sometimes. Driving into town, heading to the Walmart, stopping through Abdul ran in to pick up a few things.

"Ok, got that milk...need milk for my cereal." He spoke to himself turning off the aisle of the frozen vegetables. Not looking at what was in front of him, Abdul ran into an on coming shopper buggy.

"Oh shit, my bad I___."

"Oh no it's ok, I wasn't looking where I was going." Said the customer.

Abdul was stopped in his tracks as he stared at the young male in front of him. He was bad in every aspect Abdul thought. From his looks to his soft feminine voice.

"Umm, hello you good dude?"

"Huh...umm yea...yea I'm sorry I'm good. I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing. Yea sorry, my name Abdul...what's your name?" Abdul said trying to gather his speech.

"It's... Elliott hi..." he replied with a bothered look in his eye.

Shaking Abdul hand he greeted him back.

"Yea I'm sorry for crashing into you just was trying to grab a few things before heading home."

"Yea it's no bother...I'm doing a little shopping myself." Elliott said giving a small smile.

"Oh for real, I shop here like every day do you live around here. I never seen you around here before."

" Oh for real, well I'm still I think new here. I moved here from South Carolina, yea I go to Magnolia University,I really don't get out much I'm mostly around the campus. But I live with my cousin in Magnolia Villa apartments." Elliot said giving his background.

"Yea, been here for like two years now, working on becoming a therapist for family and marriage."

"Oh shit ok...so you into helping people."

"Yea I figured everyone wanna use me as their dairy let me capitalize on it." Elliott said.

They both bursted into a small laugh cracking at the statement.

"Ok I feel you on that."

"Yea...but I hate to crash and run, I gotta finish this shopping and get home."

"Oh nah, yea again I'm sorry about that, I know this sound crazy but can I get your number. Maybe we can link up and chill you know something like that."

"Yea...That sounds nice but not this time. Maybe next time, if you crash into me again." Elliot said as he moved around Abdul's buggy and rolled away.

Standing there speechless Abdul watched as Elliott turned down the next aisle disappearing.

"Oh yea, we gonna meet again bet that."