III

Elliott POV

"Ok, ok that place was packed as hell. And on a Wednesday too." Milon said as he trampled into the apartment taking off his jacket.

"It was crazy hot in there...and I'm not going out with you no more Milon you really was about to fight at least three times in there."

"Umm I had good reasons...that first time that nigga really thought I was on some hoe shit rubbing on my booty and that second one that bitch got my drink wrong and had an art when I said fix it."

"Nah you was just a bothered bitch wearing a cat woman costume trying to get some dick." Said Donovan as he closed the door behind him.

"Boy nobody was trying to get no dick tonight it's called looking good sir."

"It's called looking like a hoe ma'am." Donovan said back plopping down on the cough.

"Boy fuck you I was look like a snack."

"More like a five course meal cause bitch you was serving." I added joking on Milon outfit tonight.

"Fuck y'all both...y'all a bunch of haters ummm going to bed." Milon said as he went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water.

Popping Donovan across the head he headed to his room. Turning on the TV, I walked over and sat on the opposite sofa. We didn't leave that club til at least two something and I had class later that day.
The whole living room was quite. It felt kind of awkward being alone with Donovan. It was a known thing that he was into me. We been friends since I first started at Magnolia U. We even tried to date a couple of times but it always ended with me not really into him like that. I thought he would just cut me off and find someone else. He would try but he still wanted to remain my friend. Yet, it was never not a moment he would try to win me over. Sometime I would give in and others I wouldn't.

"So, you just gonna sit over there and flick through the channels." He said laying down on the sofa.

"Oh you got something you wanna watch?"

"Yea...you." He said all low.

"Boy... anyway I think I wanna catch up on love and hip hop. I haven't had the chance to watch them so I'm far behind."

"Man fuck that show...why you over there. Come here, I'm lonely." Donovan said patting on the spot beside him.

"I'm not about to play with you Donovan. I'm good over here."

"Well shit I'll come over there." He said getting up and laying on the same couch as I.

Donovan laid his head on my thigh and started to rub up and down my leg.

"Don't you go class later on?"

"Yep...later." He said

"So don't you need to go home."

"Nope, I'm with you I'm good." Donovan said kissing my thigh.

"Boy chill out." I said grabbing the blanket off the chair throwing it over my legs.

"Man, what you doing?"

"Donovan I'm trying to relax and watch my show. Do you mind."

" ight...let me chill with you."

I shook my head and threw the blanket over his head as I got up and went to my room. I changed out of my clothes in to my night clothes and return beck to the living room to find Donovan laid across the sofa under the blanket.

"Boy, Donovan I promise you if you naked I'm going to throw you out."

"Damn...I'm not naked." He said throwing back the fleece showing off his shirt and boxers.