IX

Elliott POV

Finally I was free. Just heading out the door of my last class I was so ready to get home and make love to me pillow. I was so tired, not only from the party but when I got home I still had two essays I had to write out one dealing with transgender youth and the effects on the home and how the average mind processes a sudden crisis. So after finally laying my head down at six this morning I was woken back up to my alarm going off at eight for my first class at nine.

"Aye Elliott!" I heard my name being called out.

As I was coming down the steps of the Psychology Building, I looked to my left and saw Donovan trotting over.

"Oh hey Don, what's up." I said as I greeted him with a hug.

"Nothing just wanted to see if you was trying to go get something to eat."

"Yea I will have to pass on that, I am going home to get some sleep. I'm too tired." I said as I continue my walk across the campus grounds heading to my car.

"Ok, well how bout we just pick something up and we can chill at your place." Donovan asked.

I stopped and looked stared at him. My eyebrow raised because I knew he was up to something.

"I mean we can do that but don't you like have practice or something to get to."

"If I had that would I be here asking you to grab a bite with me." Donovan said counter acting my question.

Shaking my head I gave in and we climb into my car and headed over to Wendy's. Guessing we was coming around rush time we walked in to place our orders. Standing there, in line Donovan was all over me. As I was trying to figure out what I wanted to eat, he kept gripping on my rear popping me on my butt.

"Will you stop...there is people watching us."

"But I'm saying though...you know that ass fat why you playing." He said trying to hump on me as I grabbed our food.

A couple minutes later we pulled up at the apartment. Walking in I hurried to kick off my shoes and went straight to my room. Tossing my keys  on the dresser, I sat my food down on the bed and turned on my tv.

"Oh shit, you ready for daddy Donny?!" Donovan said walking into the catching me taking off my shirt.

"Boy...no but you can leave back up the hall."

"Nah, I'm good right here."  He replied plopping down on my bed kicking off his shoes.

Rolling my eyes I put on one of my big night shirts I sleep in and took off my pants. Climbing into my bed I sat Indian style and put on how to get away with murder.

"Wait...so they fired analese?"

"No they took her license...but you would of known that if you was paying attention instead of messing with me." I said referring to the fact he was kissing and biting on my thigh.

"What I know is you need to turn of the tv and get this work." Donovan said running his hand up my side.

"Boy what is you doing...ouch I told you that shit hurts." I said hitting him on the shoulder.

"Man quit playing come on, I want some."  He said as he started to pull at my shorts.

Trying to jump up out the bed Donovan had a grip on my shorts pulling me towards him.

"Donovan no you gonna rip my shorts stop." I said giggling at him.

It was aggravating but I could just never just get mad at him.