Part 15

Reno:

"Six months! It has been fucking six months, and we have found shit on Momma!" Beauty slammed his fist down on the table. "Yes need to vote if we are going to keep using resources to try and find her, or accept, that he has probably killed her." Demon sighs, and there are several scoffs, and growls around the room. When Demon arrived down here, Snake immediately admitted he sold Momma to Ryan Lucian. All of the brothers have decided we need to take down Ryan, and rescue Momma. A few have lost faith that she is still alive. "Guys. You need to see this." Jones eyes are wide, and his face pale. He spins his computer around, and there is Momma. Except she is deathly thin, her skin is pale, and her hair looks lifeless. Jones clicks play. "Business Tycoon, Ryan Lucian, has arrived with his Fiance, Nicole White. This is the first time we have seen Nicole, since he announced their engagement. Ryan and Nicole have denied interviews. Look at the loving couple." The camera pans back to Ryan and Momma. Her hand is placed in the crook of his elbow. He looks strong and proud, while she looks like death. "Sorry to interrupt, but this was just hand delivered."  A prospect hands us an envelope. I open it to find a CD, and hand it to Jones. Jones head drops, and he swallows hard. "Anyone who can't control themselves needs to leave." His voice cracks. All of us stay seated. I nod and he connects the laptop to the TV. 

"Well, hello boys! I am sure you just saw me and my Baby Girl on TV. She is so perfect, although it took me nearly six months to make her that way. Watch what I did, to make her perfect!" Ryan seems enthusiastic. The video cuts over to Momma hanging by her wrists, naked. She is bruised, and bleeding. He joints are at odd angles, and she is fighting. "Fuck you! I won't ever fucking tell you!" She screams. "That was how she started, now you saw her on TV, lets see the process. "They fucking sold you to me. The didn't care about you. Only I will ever love you, just tell me, and it will all go away." She spat in his face, "Fuck you!" She hissed. "Make any sound, and I kill her. You nod when you are ready to tell me what I want." Ryan is holding a knife to Kitten's throat. "That is where she went, and why we couldn't find her." Scar sighs. The video goes on fast forward. Him raping Kitten, and torturing Momma. Momma never made a sound. "This is my favorite part, its when she started breaking." Ryan's voice came on like a narrator. "Eat her like you life depends on it, because hers does." Ryan had pushed Momma's head to Kitten's sex, the video skipped a scene, and Momma was fingering Kitten, lowering her head to eat her. The video played Kitten looking scared of Momma, until she gave into the pleasure, and then Ryan took Momma from behind. I wanted to stop watching, but I couldn't. I watched as she was getting pleasure from it, her body finally shuddered, at the same time as Kitten, and the Ryan came. "See, that was the first time she had gotten pleasure from my body. It was the last time she cried too. Although, she hasn't spoken since I told her it would kill Liliana, Kitten I mean. Liliana is my mistress, and Baby Girl's pet. If you are wondering why she is so skinny, is because she still hasn't earned the right to food. She won't give you all up. Isn't that right Baby Girl. Momma comes into screen, she is wearing the dress from tonight, her hair and makeup fixed. "Fallen Angles sold you to me, as a sex slave didn't they?" She nods, and I feel the need to puke. "Are you my good girl?" She shakes her head slowly. "Because you won't tell me how to get to them, right?" She nods slowly. "Do I bring your body pleasure?" She nods slowly. Do I hurt you anymore?" She shakes her head slowly, I have yet to see her eyes blink. "So, why won't you tell me what I want to know?" She turns her head slowly towards him, and blinks once, and then lowers her head, I see a faint smirk on her face, before it disappears. "Still loyal to the asshole who threw you away like trash. To the ones who sold you to be raped, humiliated, and tortured. They could have saved you from the beginning, but didn't. Just tell me how to take them out. I will make them pay for that." She just wrapped her arms around him, and laid her head on his chest. She looked into the camera, and it was hollow. She was void. A sinister smile took her face. "I know. I am sorry for bringing it up. Let's go introduce you to the public." Her smile immediately dropped, and she waited for him to walk before she followed with her head bowed. 

"The hell was that?" Scar growled. Hog had his face turned away. "That ain't Momma. He killed her." He choked out gruffly. "Momma saved me, and then nursed me back to health, even after Snake hit her. Momma tortured men to get us information, about our enemies, while cooking, cleaning, and taking beatings from Snake. She ran a fucking night/strip club so we could launder money. That is a shell, Momma is dead. We need to put her out of her misery." Hog grits out. "We need to get her out, while they are in public." Demon announces. We all load down, to save our woman, what is left of her anyway.