Thirty-Five.

"I made you some soup," Dave told Sema as he set the food tray on the nightstand. "You gotta sit up and eat it shorty."

"I can't," she croaked out. She had been sick for the past two days. She thought it might have been the flu.

"You got to mami," he told her. "How you s'posed to feel better?"

"My body hurts, Dave," she whined and curled herself into a ball.

"If I rub it, you gone sit up and eat for me?" Sema slowly nodded, which made Dave chuckle.

"Bet. Imma be right back." Dave opened her door and headed to his room. Within a few minutes he was back with a tall white bottle of something Sema wasn't sure of.

"What's that?" She questioned.

"If I told you, I'd have to kill you," he teased. "Just know it's gone take away ya pain." He walked around to the opposite side and climbed in bed.

"Come lay here, so I can rub you down good," he told her as he widened his legs. She struggled to pull herself up and position her body between his legs. When she did, she just collapsed on him.

"Ow ow ow," she whined, causing him to laugh.

"Big ass baby, ma." He commented, shaking his head. He opened the bottle and poured some on his hands before rubbing them together. "Relax for me," he told her.

He began to rub her arms, which caused her to jerk from the coldness. He went from her arms to her shoulders to her thighs to her legs to her feet. After there was no already exposed skin left to cover, he suggested she strip so he could rub her stomach and back also. Sema stretched out so he could help her get undressed. He pulled the tank top over her head and the slid her shorts down to her ankles.

Lathering his hands in the mystery juice again, he began to rub her stomach, then slowly inched up to her breasts, causing her to moan lowly.

"That feels good, ma ma?" He questioned as he took each nipple and rolled it between each thumb and pointer finger. Sema just bit her lip and shook her head.

Dave massaged her breasts for a bit longer before letting his hand drop down between her legs.

Sema's back arched off of the bed as she came. When the feeling of ecstasy vanished, she was right back to moping. She hated how she drove him away. Now, she and her body craved him.

She sucked her teeth as she threw the covers off her body and grabbed up her phone. She saw that she had several texts.

Byron : Give me another chance please. I thought about what you said. They need time.

Millie: Playdate soon?

Taia: I dont know where you been at but if I dont get a text back soon I'm doing a pop up.

Just as she finished reading the messaged the doorbell sounded off.

"Damnit Taia," she mumbled. Sema put her vibrator in the nightstand and slipped on her robe to go answer the door.

"I can't be- oh I'm sorry. I thought you were someone else. Can I help you?" She asked the woman that was on the doorstep with the baby carrier.

 Can I help you?" She asked the woman that was on the doorstep with the baby carrier

"I got your address from Byron's phone. I'm sorry for just popping up like this."

His wife, it finally clicked in Sema's head.

"I'm sorry. You got my address from where? Byron hasn't been over here."

"From his phone. I didn't know what else to do but to come see you."

Sema frowned but her face softened when the baby started to whine.

"Come in," Sema told her, following up with a sigh. She stepped aside and opened the door up wider so Nadia could come in with the baby.

Nadia took a seat on the love seat while Sema sat in her recliner.

"You said you found my address in his phone? Hun, that's impossible. Byron has never been to my house. He met the kids at the park the other day and that's it. Are you trying to pull a joke or something?"

"It was. 2175 Rockville Circle. It was in your contact information."

"Well I'll definitely discuss that with him. You said you didn't know what else to do. I'm not following you. I'm sorry."

"Braileigh and I have been staying at a hotel. I went home today to get some more of our things and Byron had them packed up already. He told me he wanted a divorce. He doesn't want me. He doesn't want our daughter. You're just my last hope, Sema. I'm just here, begging you to let him go for the sake of our family."

"Let him go? I- I don't want Byron. I didn't even tell him anything suggesting that."

"Please tell him that," Nadia pleaded. "I brought some of my wedding pictures."

"I love him so much, Sema

"I love him so much, Sema. But ever since I've knew him he's been hung up on you. I thought that since we got married and had a baby that he'd finally let you go. But ever since he saw you at that restaurant he can't. Just please tell him you don't want him. For the sake of Braileigh if not for the sake of me and his marriage."

Sema eyes flickered to the baby in the carrier. He looked just like Byron.

"Look Nadia, I'm sorry that Byron changed. I haven't told him anything or gave him hints to even think that me and him or gonna be together. And I've even more sorry for your daughter that he said he doesn't want her, but he told me that exact same thing 7 years ago. He walked right out on ten years and two kids and I'm so sorry that he's done the same to you. I really dont want to tell you to let him go because clearly you love him, but that's going to be the best way to get over him.

"Sema, please let him go."

"Sweetie I don't have him nor want him and I think it's time for you to go now."

"Please," Nadia begged. Tears were jusr pouring down her face. Sema teared up just seeing her fall apart like that. She was the same way when he left her and the kids.