🔞Chapter 13 / 3 Per POV When are you ready? 🔞

Chapter 13 / 3 Per POV When are you ready?

Time just flew by. Three months have passed since Zhan was back and again with Yibo. Zhan could do without the wheelchair after two more weeks and started his muscle building training. After one month he didn't need any painkillers anymore as his pain attacks had completely stopped. Things went well between the two, they were almost the same as at the beginning. But only almost. Although they kissed and touched each other, Zhan did not allow Yibo to slept with him, again after three months. "When will you be ready for more?" Yibo asked him more than once. But Zhan couldn't give him an answer, he just didn't feel ready yet.

Zhan and Yu Bin sat in a cafe and talked about how stunned they were that Jiang Cheng got away with it even though he was a traitor. The two long-time friends went on to small talk and Yu Bin wanted to know from Zhan how things were going between him and Yibo after Zhan had made it clear that he would not part with Yibo. "Actually quite well, I just don't know how much longer." Said Zhan and took a bite of his apple pie. "What does that mean?" Did Yu Bin want to know. "We still don't sleep together. I still don't feel ready for it and Yibo is completely desperate." Explained Zhan.

"Why don't you want to sleep with him? I thought you solved your problems? Besides, you love him, so why wait any longer? Or are you afraid?" Yu Bin replied. Zhan looked at Yu Bin thoughtfully for quite a while and then shook his head. "No, actually there is no reason to wait anymore." Said Zhan. "Well, you see. If you've really forgiven him and still love him, grab him." Said Yu Bin laughing. "Oh, something different. When are you ready? I mean for a new case? You still want to work for the agency, don't you?" Did Yu Bin want to know. Zhan had often thought about it. "When I'm physically fit again, I'm sure I'm ready for a new case." He replied without going into it any further.

When Zhan came home, he found his husband sleeping in bed. He squatted in front of the bed and watched his beautiful Yibo sleep. "You look so sweet and innocent when you sleep." He whispered and kissed Yibo on the forehead. Then he undressed except for his undershirt and boxer shorts and lay next to Yibo. He crawled to Yibo under the blanket and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He stroked his thumb over Yibo's other cheek, lay down on him and kissed him. Yibo opened his eyes and when he saw Zhan, he closed them again, laid his arms around him and returned the kiss, moaning softly. "ZhanZhan, I want you so much. If you don't stop now, I can't hold myself back anymore." He said to Zhan.

Zhan didn't answer him, he sat up and took off Yibo's shirt. Yibo's eyes widened. He grabbed Zhan, laid him on his back and kissed him hard. He took off Zhan's undershirt and kissed his neck. He was about to take out Zhan's nipples when his phone rang. Swearing, he looked at the display. "I have to take this, Zhan." He said he lay down next to Zhan and accepted the call. Zhan didn't let Zhan stop himself from crawling under Yibo's blanket and sliding down to Yibo's little (OK not so little) brother. He pulled Yibo's pants down and started sucking Yibo's cock. "Ah, yes, no, oh God, let Li Wenhan know, ah, no all OK, I'm fine, very fine. Mhhh, I must hang up. No more disturbances today. Oh yes. Put Li Wenhan in charge today. Ah yes. Bye." Yibo said moaning on the phone and hung up. He threw the phone on his bedside cabinet and pulled Zhan up to himself.

He kissed Zhan hard and demanding, her tongues playing with each other. "I love you ZhanZhan." Whispered Yibo and kissed Zhan's neck. Yibo's hands glided over Zhan's body, he let her wander to Zhan's backside and kneaded his ass cheeks. He took off his boxer shorts and threw them on the floor, then pulled Zhan back onto his body. He took the lubricant from the drawer in the nightstand and put some of it on his fingers. "No long foreplay today Zhan. I can't wait anymore." He said and let his first finger slide into Zhan's narrow hole. "Less talk, more do." Zhan replied and groaned loudly as the second finger drove into him.

When the third finger found his way into Zhan's narrow hole, Yibo couldn't stand it anymore. He laid Zhan on his back and lay down on him. Kissing and sucking on Zhan's lower lip, he let his hard cock slide into Zhan's ass. He had started with slow shocks, but these soon turned into fast and hard shocks. With his arms, Yibo clasped Zhan's upper body, kissing and sucking at his neck and pushing again and again, in and out, again and again. Zhan's moaning drove Yibo even more.

In and out, in and out, again and again until Yibo and Zhan came together. Yibo remained lying on Zhan, his dick still up Zhan's ass, he kissed him, stroked him and shortly after he was ready for round number two. He lay down on his back and pulled Zhan out to him and shoved his cock back up his ass. Zhan moved up and down. "Yes honey, ride me. Don't stop." Said Yibo moaning, holding Zhan by the hip with both hands and moving in time with him. Everything around them blurred, there was nothing left but them, as they did. Yibo enjoyed finally being able to sleep with Zhan again and he wouldn't get enough so quickly, he had a lot of time to catch up.

Yibo laid Zhan on the bed and turned him to his front, then lay down on Zhan's back and penetrated him again. He bit Zhan's neck, licked and sucked on it and fucked Zhan like there was no tomorrow. He put one arm under Zhan and around his shoulders, with the other he reached for Zhan's tail and massaged him. In and out, faster and faster, harder and harder. "Finally you are all mine again." Yibo moaned out of breath and happy in Zhan's ear. A few minutes later, they both came together again. Yibo glided next to Zhan, pulled him towards him, wrapped his arms around him and kissed him. Zhan stroked Yibo over his back and kissed his Jawline. "ZhanZhan, get ready for the third round." Said Yibo and attacked Zhan again.

" Said Yibo and attacked Zhan again